𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟠

pov Dunk:

From the moment I walked from the car to the front door, I couldn't stop smiling. Everything just felt so perfect. The door opened, and my parents looked out. I rushed towards them and embraced them tightly. "I'm so happy to see you!" I exclaimed with joy.

"We were worried about you. But it's good to have you home," my mother said. "Yeah, sorry for not keeping in touch. It's been a bit hectic with university stuff and other things," I replied, secretly winking at Joong so that my parents wouldn't notice. He blushed and tried to play it cool by going over to my parents and hugging them.

We went inside and all sat on the sofa in the living room. "So, tell us, how have you been?" my father started. "We're doing really well. The tour was a bit stressful, but it was also very exciting," I replied. "Yes, there was a lot going on," added Joong. We talked for a long time. After a few hours, my mother suggested that we prepare dinner. By "we," she meant herself. She preferred to cook alone in peace. My father went outside to do some gardening, and my mother was already in the kitchen. We followed her. She was facing away from us. "Why don't you go upstairs and make the bed first?" she said. "Joong, you can sleep in the guest room if you want." "No, it's okay. I can handle sleeping next to Dunk for one night," he replied. I stared at him in shock. He just grinned and discreetly kissed my cheek. "Okay, then. Do it that way." 

We went upstairs. He sat on my bed. He had been here several times before. I went to him and sat on his lap. I turned my head to him and looked deep into his eyes. "Thank you so much. It means a lot to me." "You deserve it, Dunk," he said, and we kissed. Our lips merged together, and the kiss grew more intense. He lightly nibbled on my neck. "Dunk, I think we should hold back a little. Your parents could come in at any moment." And right at that moment, my mother walked in with a blanket. I quickly stepped away from him. She acted as if she hadn't seen anything and handed us the blanket before leaving with a knowing smile. "Okayyyy, that didn't just happen, right?" I shrugged. He quickly got up, and we made our bed. When we were done, we went downstairs. 

My mother was almost finished; she just needed to set the table. We set the table, and then I called my father to come in for dinner. There was a silence during the meal that felt unbearable. Hesitantly, I started. "Mom and Dad..." "Yes?" they both replied simultaneously. "I have a boyfriend." My father asked who it was because he hadn't been aware of everything that had happened earlier. I took Joong's hand in mine and said, "Joong and I are together." Instead of being shocked, my parents both reacted nonchalantly. "Hahaha, honey, we talked about it yesterday. Well, I did with your father. We actually kind of knew for a while." I stared at both of them, surprised. "So, it's not a problem for you?" "No, of course not. We're happy if you're happy, and Joong is great," my mother said. "Thank you," I said, embracing them. It wasn't something I took for granted to have such understanding parents. "But tell us, what were the rumors about Joong and this Pond?" my father asked. I looked at Joong, and we both burst out laughing. "That's a long story, Dad." 

We were watching TV, and I looked at the clock. But I couldn't really focus on it. I kept thinking about the one assignment I had. I should finally tell Joong about it, but I'm afraid to do so. It was already 10 PM. I was sitting next to Joong. I tapped him and whispered, "Let's go to bed." "Hmm, yeah," he replied. "Joong and I are going to bed. It's late, and we have to get up early for university, which means we need to shower and get our university stuff ready," I announced. "No problem. We'll have breakfast at 8 AM, okay?" "Yep." We brushed our teeth and changed into our sleepwear. When we got into bed, I snuggled up to him.

After 10 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. "Joong, I need to tell you something. And I don't think you'll be happy about it," I said. He didn't respond. "Joong?" I looked at him. He had already fallen asleep. With a heavy heart, I drifted off to sleep as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

What do you think about that part? 

It was a bit boring, right? Sorry, about that.

But don't worry, the next one will bring some drama. Oh God, I already feel sorry for both of them.

Write a Thai name in the comments for me. I need it for the next part. Any name is okay, it doesn't matter. Please!!!

i am so excited for episode 1 hidden agenda. Ahhhh

I really love to see them together again in a series.