𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

pov Dunk:

It was already 2 o'clock in the morning and the after-party for the end season of  "Star in my mind" was in full swing. I was sitting on one of the expensive sofas, staring at my glass filled with whiskey. My thoughts were still drifting towards the past few weeks. My gaze skimmed the dancing people in the crew. I just couldn't figure out what I had done to Joong that made him act like this. I missed having a normal conversation with him without that strange tension between us.

Speaking of the devil, suddenly a figure appeared in my field of vision. I saw him with Pond. Pond is one of my friends, but he is even closer with Joong. 

When I saw them dancing so intimately, a strange feeling arose, like a stabbing pain. However, I pushed it aside as best I could and watched them. They were both good dancers. I focused only on Joong. His movements were so light and fluid. They were simply breathtaking. I shook my head briefly, what am I doing ?

When I looked back at them, I saw that they were both doing very well, but both were swaying a bit. As they got closer to each other while dancing, I couldn't take it anymore and went up to them. I danced too and got closer and closer to Joong. I squeezed myself between Pond and Joong. Pond didn't mind at all and continued dancing relaxedly. But Joong's expression changed drastically. His whole body froze when he saw me. I was now so close to him that our toe tips touched. To break the silence, everything spilled out of me that I had tried to hold back all day.

"What did I do wrong?"
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"You know you can tell me anything, right?"
I left these questions hanging between us and waited for answers that still didn't come.
"Joong, please talk to me!"
As if he realized he was acting really idiotic, he said, "It's all good." and went outside the bar.
IS HE SERIOUS? 

I followed him and called his name, but he didn't respond, so I decided not to let him ruin my mood and went back inside.
The first thing I did was take a whiskey bottle and dancing with the other people.

After the filming ends, I do earn fun and praise, just like Joong. But he prefers to pick fights. Was I never a friend to him, only a colleague, and like the filming just a closed chapter for him. 

Jerk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGGG, it feels so good to end a chapter.

i am waiting for hidden agenda the series.

😍😍😍😍😍😂😂