𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟡

pov Phuwin:

When I received this page, I was initially shocked and calling Pond and yelling at him before listening to him. That was stupid and foolish. 

How could I believe social media, even if it was only for a few minutes?

Back to the call

pond: Hey, honey. I was just about to call you... 

phuwin: Save the crap, do you have something to tell me? 

pond: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Phuwin: Are you sure about that?

Pond: Uh, yeah.

Phuwin: Okay, then let me jog your memory. Last night. You and Joong. A date?!

Pond: This wasn't a date. I told you yesterday that I'm meeting joong. And you also know well that me and joong have been just friends since we were little.

Phuwin: Yes, I am aware of that. but the pictures on the internet don't just show you two talking.

Pond: what pictures?

Phuwin: I'll send you a link

Pond: omg, what is that. babe listen, I can explain it all to you.

Phuwin: I hope so for you

Pond: wait i come to you in your room.

Phuwin: just do it

End of the Call

Actually I know that pond wouldn't cheat on me, but the pictures look so real. And then there was the hickey on Joong's neck when he walked pond to the door.

Pov pond:

I looked closely at the article.

Joongpond are real

Were pond and joong on a date? last night, on a wednesday, the two actors were seen.
They kissed. Are the two together? 

And then there were a lot of pictures taken of us, damn it. I quickly sent the link to Joong and wrote him a message about it. I told him to talk to Dunk as soon as possible. Then I also sent it to my manager and briefly told her what had happened. Of course, I didn't mention why I hugged Joong so enthusiastically or about the hickey, but everything else.
But I really should go over to Phuwin now. Why does something like this happen, and right now of all times?

Pov Dunk:

My phone was filled with messages from fans sending me links to those pictures. My phone is going to explode soon if this doesn't stop. Wow, now I also know why Joong often said he doesn't think anything is going on between Pond and Phuwin.

Why am I even jealous? Joong and I are not together. He should rather tell Pond what happened between us. Idiot.

I was crying. I didn't know exactly why, but after a while, my eyes were so red that I really need to consider what I should do about it. Because we have an interview in 2 hours. Fuck, it's not "we." It's Joong and me.

Pov Joong:

It was such a beautiful morning. I was well-rested and everything was perfect. Well, not entirely, as my father still annoyed me because he would text me every day. That's why I had my phone turned off most of the time. Like now.
I just don't want to hear what he has to say. He has even called a few times. :/
Actually, I don't really need my phone often, except when Dunk and I are not together, because we text each other all the time. I also need it for Instagram or Twitter, but other than that, I don't really need it for anything else.

In 10 minutes, it was time. The interview was about to start. I sat down next to Dunk and tried to talk to him. Well, at least I tried, but he always responded very dismissively. I didn't understand why, because I hadn't done anything to him. However, I didn't confront him about it because I didn't want to create even more tension between us.

When the interviewer arrived, he greeted us very nicely. We sat down on a sofa and then it started. First with regular questions and then questions about our series, and finally fan questions. Everything went well until we reached the fan questions.

interviewer: How do you like working together?

Dunk: It's nice.

Okay, nothing more.

Joong: Well, I love it because it's so easy with him. He's always there and makes acting easy for me.

Interviewer: That's super cool. Do you currently have a crush on someone?

Dunk: No.

Okay, that answer came quickly.

Joong: Me neither, no.

It's better that way, to avoid fans getting the wrong idea.

Interviewer: But it looks a bit different in the pictures on the internet.

What pictures? I know nothing about pictures.

Interviewer: Sorry, that was unprofessional.

I don't understand anymore. We received a few more questions and then we said goodbye to the fans and the interview and their team.

"What was that?" I asked Dunk. He replied emotionlessly, "Look at your phone and search on the internet."

So I turned on my phone. And thousands of messages were displayed to me. I logged into social media and froze.

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading
you all, have a nice day 💕💕💕