𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟜

pov Joong: 

I was lying in bed with Dunk in my arms. "Babe, we should get up slowly."

"But I don't feel like it." We've been in Germany for two days now. We've seen so much, like the Berlin TV Tower, the Brandenburg Gate, and so on. We've met amazing fans, and today we have a day off because we're heading back home tonight.

"Okay, Dunk. We'll stay in bed today as an exception."

He snuggled up to me, resting his head on my chest. I gave him a kiss on the forehead. I took out my phone and saw an unread message from Pond. 

Pond: Important. Call me immediately when you read this. 

I sat up straight away. "Darling, I thought we were going to stay in bed longer."

He looked at me with a confused expression. "What's wrong?" "I don't know yet," I replied. I immediately called Pond. "Who are you calling?" he asked. "Pond," I said. "Oh, I see."

Joong: What's wrong? Are you okay? Is Phuwin okay? 

Pond: Yeah, everything is fine. I met your father yesterday. 

Joong: And? 

Pond: I really wanted to quickly pass by, but he insisted on talking to me about you! 

Joong: What did he want? 

Dunk probably noticed how my body tensed up in anger because he took my hand and gently squeezed it, as if to let me know that he's there for me.

Pond: I'll just tell you everything from the beginning.

Back to last night. 

"I really don't want to bother you for long," he said. "Okay, what do you want?" I replied absentmindedly. I could really just punch him right now. I clenched my fists. It all just came rushing back. Every single scene played out before my eyes. 

"How is Joong doing?" he asked. "Oh, now you want to know? It never mattered to you before. Why now?" Tears welled up in my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away. I felt Phuwin's hand loosening my fist and interlocking our fingers. 

"I understand that you're angry. I made mistakes, I know. I feel bad about it too." He really should feel bad. 

"Is he doing well now?", he asked. "Yeah, I think so." 

"Okay. And where is he right now? What is he doing? What job does he have?" he asked. Yeah, just act like nothing happened now. Asshole. "I can't tell you that," I replied. 

"I thought you and Joong were still friends." "Yeah, but it's his decision how much he wants to tell you. If anything, you should ask him," I said. 

"Hmm. I think you've asked enough. It's better if we leave now," Phuwin said. 

"Okay, thank you anyway, and I'm sorry, Pond, really," he said. I believed that he regretted it, but that didn't undo his actions, especially the lingering effects that Joong still carried. 

When we stood outside my parents' door, Phuwin turned me towards him. "Babe, you look pale. I hope you know that you can talk and tell me everything." "Yeah, but I need to talk to Joong about it first because most of it is Joong's story," I said. "Okay," he replied and gave me a kiss.

End from last night. 

Joong: Okay, thank you, Pond. It means a lot to me that you were there for me and still are. 

Pond: Always, you know that. Love you, bro. 

Joong: Love you too. 

Pond: Oh, before I hang up. Can I tell Phuwin about this? At least my part. 

Joong: Yes, you can tell him everything. I trust him.

Pond: Oh, by the way, before I forget, my parents asked about you. Can you come with me next time? Or at least give them a call. They're also worried about you. They wanted me to tell you that they love you more than anything and that you're always welcome to come to them. You are like a son to them.

Joong: Thank you, Pond. I'll give them a call or visit them sometime.

I hung up and took several deep breaths.

I turned to Dunk and looked at him. I was scared, but I was ready to tell him everything too. "Joong, you don't have to..." 

"No, you are the most important person in my life, and you should know," I said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I'm freaking out! Hidden Agenda starts in about a week. Ahhhhhhh!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

And I love your comments. It shows me how you also immerse yourselves in this world. I feel it when I write. I feel like I'm right in the midst of the action. Thank you, without you, I wouldn't have so much motivation to keep writing. You show me that every time is wonderful to write.

Thanks for reading!!!!!🤍