𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

pov Joong: 

Even though the sun was just rising, I was already wide awake. My heart was pounding against my chest and a sense of excitement and uncertainty flooded through me. Today was the day I was going to propose to Dunk.

I slipped out of bed and sneaked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. A perfect start to a perfect day, I thought to myself. I couldn't suppress the smile that spread across my face as I thought of the surprise Dunk was in for later.

Once breakfast was ready, I brought it to the bedroom. Dunk was still fast asleep, so I placed the tray on the bedside table and gently woke him up. "Good morning, my love," I whispered, as his eyes slowly opened.

"What's this?" he asked sleepily, but his gaze brightened when he saw the breakfast on the tray. We ate together in bed, spending the morning talking and laughing, as we always did.

When breakfast was over, I suggested taking a walk on the beach. I could tell Dunk was curious, but he agreed without hesitation. We strolled hand in hand along the beach, the gentle waves lapping at our feet.

Eventually, I led him to a secluded spot I had discovered the day before. It was a small, quiet area with a breathtaking view of the ocean. I let go of his hand and turned to face him. "Dunk," I began, my voice trembling slightly with nerves. "You know how much I love you, right?"

He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and smiled. "Yes, Joong, I do."

I took a deep breath and knelt down, a small black velvet box in my hand. "Dunk, from the moment I met you, my life has changed. You've filled it with love, joy, and a kind of happiness I've never known before. I want to spend the rest of my life sharing this happiness with you. Dunk, will you marry me?"

His face showed a mix of surprise and joy, and for a moment, he was speechless. Then a wide smile spread across his face, and he threw his arms around me. "Yes, Joong," he said, his voice full of emotion. "Yes, I will."

It was the most beautiful moment of my life. With tears of joy in my eyes, I took the ring from the box and slid it onto Dunk's finger. It was the promise of a lifelong love and the symbol of our eternal bond.

"You have my heart, Dunk," I said softly, my voice full of love. "And I will do everything in my power to make you happy."

He kissed me gently and whispered, "And you have mine, Joong. Forever and always."

As I slipped the ring onto Dunk's finger and hugged him tightly, I suddenly heard the familiar sound of clapping and cheering. We turned around in surprise and saw our parents and friends emerging from the corner of the beach. They had tears of joy in their eyes and were smiling from ear to ear.

"We're so proud of you," Dunk's mother cried out, running towards us. She hugged us both tightly and kissed us on the cheek. "I knew this day would come, and I couldn't be happier."

Pond's parents also stepped forward and embraced us. "Congratulations, guys. You've found each other, and that's the most important thing in life. We look forward to celebrating you as an official couple."

"We couldn't be happier for you," Dunk's father said, smiling at us lovingly.

The joy and happiness radiating from our parents made this moment even more special. We were surrounded by people who loved us unconditionally and supported us, and I couldn't imagine a better place to begin this new chapter in our lives. "Thank you for being here," I said, tears in my eyes. "It means so much to us."

Dunk took my hand and squeezed it tightly. "Yes, thank you for being a part of this special moment," he added.

The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm, golden light over the beach. We all stood there, hand in hand, looking out at the sea. It was a perfect day, the start of a new and exciting chapter in our lives. It was the day Dunk and I pledged ourselves to each other forever, surrounded by the love and support of our families and friends. Dunk approached me. We had talked a lot with the others. "I love you so much, Joong. Thank you for doing all this for me." I took his cheeks in my hands and kissed him passionately. 

At the end of the evening, we said goodbye to our parents and friends because I still had something for dunk.

I led Dunk to our next destination - a luxurious hotel just for couples. I had booked the hotel in advance and planned to use it as a surprise for Dunk.

As we arrived in front of the hotel, I could see the astonishment in Dunk's eyes. "Is this... is this for us?" he asked incredulously, looking at the impressive building. The hotel building was stunning, nestled in beautiful scenery and exuded elegance and comfort.

"Yes, this is for us," I replied, grinning at his reaction. "I thought we could end our special day in a special way."

Dunk's face lit up, and I could see how overwhelmed he was by the surprise. "Joong, this is... this is incredible. Thank you!"

We entered the hotel and were led to our suite. It was elegant and spacious, with a fantastic view of the surrounding landscape through the floor-to-ceiling windows. A large canopy bed was in the middle of the room, surrounded by luxurious furniture and decorations.

Dunk was overwhelmed by the beauty of the place, and I could see how happy he was. He came over to me and hugged me tightly. "This is the best day of my life, Joong. Thank you for making all of this possible."

I smiled and hugged him back. "It's the least I could do after you've enriched my life so much. I love you, Dunk."

He immediately jumped onto the huge bed and stretched out. "Oh my god, it feels like I'm on clouds," he sighed. I walked over to him and laid on top of him. "You'll be on cloud nine soon."

I said it with a mischievous smile and began to kiss his neck. "Hey, what's that supposed to be," he said, pretending to be annoyed. "I'm helping you undress, my fiancé, is that a problem," I asked him, playing along with his game. He looked at me thoughtfully. "When I think about it, yes." As he tried to playfully push me away, I took his hands and stretched them out on the bed next to his head and held them firmly. Now I saw desire, lust, and love in his eyes. They were sparkling. We kissed and found no sleep that night.

---‐----------------------------------‐----------------------------------‐----------------------------------‐-------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it. there is one more part to come.
I love to write but I don't always find the motivation to do so but you always help me. thanks for all your support.
i love reading your comments. I thank you for the votes.
thank you thank you really
🫶🫶🫶🫶💞💞💞💞💞

 thank you thank you really 🫶🫶🫶🫶💞💞💞💞💞