𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟝

pov Pond:

Phuwin and I were already sitting on the bench in front of the water park entrance. We were still waiting for the others. I was so excited for today. The show with Phuwin is always fun for me, but today, four of our super good friends are coming to the show as guests. 

On the other hand, I also know what's going on with Joong. I can't remember anything from the party (like at the Afterparty GMMTV 2023😂😂), but he told me everything. About his feelings. I wonder if he really told Dunk and how the atmosphere is between them. 

With a snap in front of my face, I was brought back from my thoughts. 

"Are you dreaming or what? About me?😏 " It was Phuwin who asked me that. 

I sarcastically replied to his flirting attempts because let's be honest, they were so bad. "Keep dreaming, you're crazy. It's not always about you."

"Yeah, yeah, it's okay. Love you too." I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

pov Joong:

When we arrived, I saw Pond, Phuwin, Gemini, and Forth waving from afar. We ran towards them. First, we hugged everyone. I went to Pond last and hugged him a bit longer. I just needed that at the moment. A friend. He whispered in my ear if everything was okay, and I replied with yes, let's talk later on the phone.

Now it was starting, the cameras were pointed at us, and my facial expression changed immediately. I beamed with joy all over my face. We all introduced ourselves and got to present our series a bit. I made a mental note to just enjoy this and forget about my problems for the day.

The rest of the day went so well. We joked around, slid, surfed, and just enjoyed the moment. Dunk and Forth were the most afraid of the slides. I was even able to relax so much that I didn't get nervous right away when Dunk pulled me close to him, and I reciprocated. When we said goodbye in front of the camera, we were all so exhausted. In the end, we even came up with the idea to shoot a TikTok, where I honestly couldn't take any of us seriously.

"Let's all go grab something to eat.", Gemini asked.

Forth answered directly with "Yes, I'm in."

"Are we going too?" The question was directed at Pond. 

"Yes, of course." I had to smile. Pond and Phuwin had been secretly together for a year. Not even Dunk knew, although he had often told me that he thought they were up to something. I had the advantage that Pond told me everything; we were best friends, after all. I would tell Dunk everything, but that didn't mean I would share secrets from others. That's why I also knew why Phuwin asked Pond first before deciding whether to come or not.

"I'll come too," I said, and it was as if Dunk had been waiting for my response, as he replied with a yes.

pov Dunk:

We all drove to the restaurant in cars. In the first car were Pond and Phuwin, in the second car were Joong and I, and in the third car were Gemini and Forth. 

"Joong, I'm telling you again, something is going on between Pond and Phuwin."

 When he replied with a yes, let's do it, I was puzzled and looked at Joong. 

"Your response doesn't match my statement, are you aware of that?"

"Ehh...sorry, what did you just say?"

"Anyway, what's wrong, Joong?" 

He had been looking at his phone the whole ride, so I could already guess what was going on...his father had messaged him again. However, Joong probably didn't want to talk about it, as he put his phone on silent and said, "Not now. I don't want to ruin the mood of the day." 

So we got out of the car and went into the restaurant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, today was such a beautiful day. 

Firstly, Hidden Agenda is finally coming out on July 9th. 

Secondly, you should have seen how happy I was about your comments. 

Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤍🤍🤍