𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟙

pov Joong:

When I woke up, I could feel the warmth emanating from Dunk. I hadn't slept this well in a long time, without any nightmares. 

He looks so cute when he's sleeping, and so sexy. I ran my hand through his hair, all tousled from sleep, or maybe from something else...

Dunk's eyes blinked. "Good morning, darling." I pouted at him. 

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." He pulled my face towards him with both hands and kissed me. I kissed him back. Slowly, he kissed my neck. 

"Dunk, it's mid-morning and you want it again already." 

"Don't you want it?" 

"Well, yes, but isn't it a waste of the day?" 

"Wait, what did you just call it, a waste of time?"

"No, oh, I mean, I was just kidding. Forget it then." 

He was about to get out of bed when I pulled his arm back, so now he was sitting on my lap and I kissed him.

"Dunk, your lips are so beautiful and irresistible."

As if he was giving me an answer with them, he kissed me again, even more intensely than before. I got into bed with him, and our kisses became wilder. Because we were both still naked from yesterday, no one had to take anything off. He turned around with me so that he was now on top and I was down. He kissed his way to my cock. 

"Dunk." I exhaled his name and at the same moment I felt his lips encircling my tip. He took the time of the world. Quiet and slow. It was so exhilarating. I felt like I was high. He took it a little deeper into his mouth, centimeter by centimeter, before pulling his head back a little and sucking on my glans.

"Omg," I brought out and dug my fingers into the soft sheet. He stroked my tip with his tongue. No teeth. It was just the warmth of his mouth, and I was amazed. My arousal increased. I never thought I would be so aroused just by looking at him. When he took my cock deep into his mouth again, I felt my muscles tense, and when he stroked my glans again with his tongue, the knot exploded with pleasure. He kissed his way back to my mouth and looked deep into my eyes with every kiss and with all this tension and heat I came.

Back at my mouth, he kissed me and said with full passion these three words that drove me so crazy. 

"I love you."

"I you too. I have loved you since our first moment." He snuggled up to me. 

After 10 minutes, I decided to take a shower. "Shall I come along, babe?" 

"No, otherwise we will miss our fan meeting."

Pov Dunk:

I've always wondered what it would be like to find the person you love so much that you would do anything for them, now I know. Yesterday and this morning was like a dream for me. I'm not a quick person to say I love you. For me, the words are of great importance and with joong it just felt right to say the words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so tired, that's why this part isn't that long. I still wanted to upload something to you today. I hope you still found the part nice.

Thank you to everyone who reads the book.

See you tomorrow.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️