𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟟

pov Dunk:

I opened my eyes slightly and as I reached out with my hand to the other half of the bed, I didn't feel a body lying next to me. Surprised, I sat up. 

Fuck, why wasn't he here anymore? I'm fed up with him running away from me.

So I decided to go over to his room and see if he was there. 

Oh, wait. Maybe I should check the time first, because today is the last day in Japan and then we're heading to South Korea. Okay, I still had enough time before I had to get ready. 

As I walked into the large hallway and searched for Joong's hotel room, someone tapped me from behind. I got scared and stumbled, but I didn't fall because that person caught me. When I opened my eyes again, I looked up at Joong. He just said, "Next time, you should be more careful, and you're always so jumpy. Nothing has changed." 

"What could have changed? Everything is the same," I replied. 

"Sure, I'm just saying, last night," he whispered, but I understood everything.

As I was about to respond, he quickly said, "Should we go back inside now? I'm getting really cold, because I was just at the gym downstairs in the lobby and I was sweating." I swallowed as I noticed how soaked his t-shirt was, and you could clearly see his muscles. 

"Do you want a photo?" Joong asked now. Fuck, he caught me staring. I walked past him to the door of his hotel room and said, "Come on, open up." Joong grinned and opened the door.

When I came in, I immediately lay down on his bed. He quickly told me that he was going to take a shower. I told him that I would wait and change later. 

because I wanted to talk about yesterday. When he came out, he was only wearing a towel around his waist. He was driving me crazy. Damn. "I had forgotten to take my things with me." I replied it's okay. As he got dressed, I automatically looked away. Firstly, I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, and secondly, I had to control myself because otherwise I would have jumped up and gone to him right away.

As I looked at him, he was just putting on a black shirt and when he buttoned it up, leaving four buttons open at the top, I couldn't resist. I went to him and buttoned up three of the four. "What are you doing, Dunk?" "Too much, you can see too much."  I felt his skin under my fingers as I stroked his still-exposed skin. "Dunk, don't do that," he said. I looked up at him and he looked at me with so much passion. I knew we should talk about it first, but not now. I couldn't help it, I put my hand on his cheek and pulled his face towards me. Our lips touched. At first, it was gentle, but soon it became more intense. He pressed me against the closet where he had taken out his clothes. He kissed his way from my mouth, over my chin, to my neck and sucked on it. I sighed. As his mouth traveled back up and his lips touched mine again, I opened his shirt button by button until all the buttons were undone. I slipped it off his shoulder. His defined muscles. He is so beautiful. I ran my hand over his chest, which made him shudder. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. I kissed him and he carried me to the bed and laid me down. He got on top of me and pulled up my shirt. To help him, I sat up slightly and pulled my shirt over my head. I threw it away. He kissed down my stomach and sucked on my skin several times. He reached my neck and kissed it lovingly. I sighed his name. I could now clearly feel the bulge in his pants. 

There was a knock and he stopped kissing me. "Joong, keep going," I begged. But when a voice said, "Joong, we have to leave in 10 minutes. Do you know where Dunk is? He's not in his room," he quickly jumped up and searched for his shirt, put it on, and threw my shirt to me. I quickly put it on. Joong tried to tidy up his hair a bit, but it didn't work, which made me laugh because it didn't help at all. He showed me the middle finger and opened the door. "Yes, he's here with me. We'll be down in a minute." The staff was looking in and saw me. "Do you realize your shirt is on inside out?" "oh... no, i did not, I was too tired yesterday and probably didn't notice that," I replied. This excuse was so pathetic that I knew it myself, but it looked like he believed me. "Okay, get dressed and hurry up," he said. "Yes, we will," we said simultaneously. 

When the door closed again, we both starts laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading, guys. 

I am not able to say something