𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟡

pov Joong:

By now, I hadn't seen Dunk for 5 days. We were both busy with university stuff, interviews, and fan meetings.

On this sunny Saturday morning, my friends and I met at a cozy café. We hadn't seen each other in a long time. The café was furnished with warm wooden furniture, comfortable chairs, and had a relaxed atmosphere. As I entered, I was greeted by the enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked croissants. I was the first one to arrive, as I didn't see anyone else yet. Shortly after, Ohm walked in. He looked around, and I waved to him. He immediately came over and sat down. We talked, and soon everyone else arrived - Force, Mix, Off, Mook, and Love.

We ordered our favorite specialty coffees and sat at a large wooden table surrounded by cozy sofas. The cheerful buzz of voices filled the space as we hugged each other joyfully and caught up on the past weeks. The clinking of cups and the soft background music created a pleasant soundscape.

After replenishing our caffeine reserves, we decided to spend the day at the nearby city park. The park stretched across a vast green area with colorful flower beds, shady trees, and a picturesque pond landscape. We spread out a colorful blanket and started our delicious picnic.

The picnic basket was filled with a variety of delights: sandwiches, wraps, fresh fruits, and homemade snacks. We shared and sampled the different dishes while chatting about anything and everything. The sun shone warmly upon us as we felt the fresh grass beneath our feet and heard the joyful laughter of children playing around us. I couldn't stop thinking about Dunk. I had him on my mind almost the entire time. We exchanged messages and talked on the phone.

Once we had nourished ourselves, we decided to embark on a short hike up the nearby hill. The trail led us through dense forests and offered breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding countryside. The chirping of birds accompanied us along the way as we enjoyed the calm and peaceful atmosphere of nature.

When we reached the summit, we paused to admire the view. The city sprawled before us, from gleaming skyscrapers to gentle hills in the distance. We took commemorative photos and relished in the moment of tranquility and serenity. The pictures were uploaded by everyone on Instagram and Twitter. That's just how it was when we lived in the public eye. Throughout the day, several of our fans had already approached us, asking for photos.

The descent was just as pleasant as the ascent. We laughed and shared stories as we found our way back down to the valley. Exhausted but satisfied, we headed to a nearby restaurant to have our dinner.

The restaurant, "Taste of Thailand," welcomed us with a stylish ambiance and a variety of authentic Thai dishes. The aromas of exotic spices and fresh ingredients filled the room as we settled down at a large table. We sampled a variety of dishes, from spicy curries to delicious noodle dishes. Every bite was a delight for the senses.

After dinner, we decided to end the day at a nearby karaoke bar. The bar was adorned with colorful lights, a large stage, and an impressive selection of songs. We grabbed microphones, danced, and sang our favorite tunes with gusto. The atmosphere was lively, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

We were all a little tipsy by this point. I watched the others with a smile as they continued dancing and singing. Love approached me, and I smiled at her. "Joong, I've been wanting to talk to you about something." "Shoot, What's going on?"

"I genuinely had no idea about your relationship with Dunk, but I'm really grateful that you're okay with it." "What do you mean?" I asked, feeling confused. "Can we talk about it outside during a walk? The stuffy air is giving me a headache," she said. "Sure."

We slowly strolled through the quiet streets, illuminated by street lamps and surrounded by a touch of the unknown. The darkness enveloped us like a mysterious veil, sharpening our senses and igniting our imagination.