𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟟

pov Joong:

I woke up, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was, being in Dunk's arms. How did I deserve someone like him? I looked at him, still fast asleep. He looked so adorable with his tousled hair, and he looked so good without a shirt on, his defined body visible. I didn't want to disturb him, so I carefully removed my arm from under his head and got out of bed.

First, I went to the bathroom and washed my face. Then, I headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us.

I was almost done and standing by the stove, frying the eggs, when suddenly two arms wrapped around my upper body, and a body pressed against mine from behind. "You look sexy cooking with just your sleep shorts on," he said. I felt kisses on my back and a playful bite in my neck. "Are you hungry?" "On you, yes." I replied.

I turned around so that we were facing each other, his hands now around my waist. "I'm hungry on you too," I said seductively, getting closer to him. Just before reaching his lips, I spun out of his embrace and went to the table. With a laugh, I said, "Come on, I made us some food." 

"Oh, you just wait, how dare you," he playfully threatened as he ran towards me, and I quickly ran around the table. I stood on one side of the table, and he on the other. We both looked at each other, him playfully angry and me laughing.

We ran around the table for at least five rounds until I realized that the eggs were still on the stove. "Fuck, you won! Now sit down so we can eat," I said in a rush. Laughing, we sat down at the table and started eating.

As we stood in front of his house, saying our goodbyes because we both had classes at university, I quickly added, "I'll pick you up after class, no arguments. Love you, bye bye." He called after me, "And what if I don't have time?" 

"You'll have to make time," I replied with a smile.

pov Dunk:

The hours of classes at university seemed to drag on. The only good thing was that I had the same courses as First today. However, my thoughts kept drifting back to Joong. I was so in love, truly. I wished for it to always stay this way, waking up with him every day. It gave me butterflies in my stomach. How did this idiot manage to make me feel butterflies even when he wasn't present?

We were in the lunch break, enjoying Khanom Jeen Nam Ya Kati (Coconut Milk Curry with Rice Noodles). It tasted incredibly good for cafeteria food. 

"What are you daydreaming about? And why are you so damn happy? I've never seen you like this before," First asked curiously. "Well, you'd love to know, wouldn't you?" I jokingly replied. "Wait a minute, now I understand. You were on tour, and not alone. Don't tell me, you and him are finally together." "Yes, we are," I said with the widest smile on my face.

I knew why First said "he" instead of Joong, because there was a time when I told my friends not to mention his name. Yeah, like with Voldemort, sounds crazy, I know. That was the time when I had feelings for him, but he distanced himself from me, bit by bit. Looking back, I find it funny.

First's mouth dropped open, but he quickly closed it again once he realized. "OMG, I'm so happy for you! Now I don't have to listen to your sob stories anymore," he exclaimed. "Hey, hold on a minute. Mr. 'I'm just friends with Khaotung', you're no better," I retorted. "Okay, maybe you're right, but we really are just friends," he replied. "Sure, sure," I said with a smirk.

After we were finished, we walked out together. "Are you coming with us? We're meeting up with everyone," First asked. "Who?" I replied. "Come on, Dunk, it was mentioned in the group chat this morning (Actors GMMTV). Almost everyone is coming," he said. 

Oh man, Joong and I didn't read that, we were preoccupied with other things... 

"Oh no, sorry, I have something else to do," I apologized. "Okay, then I'll see you tomorrow, right?"  "Yeah, I think so. And send my regards to the others."  "Sure, I will. Take care," First said.

 We hugged, and I quickly made my way towards the exit. I couldn't wait to see Joong again.

He stood by his car, looking so handsome. His well-built physique accentuated the muscles beneath his snug-fitting shirt. He paired it with a pair of blue jeans that fluttered slightly in the wind, creating a captivating sight.

As Joong glanced at his phone, you could see the focus in his striking facial features. His dark eyes were framed by long lashes, adding an alluring touch. His curly hair was perfectly styled, giving him a casual yet well-groomed look. Overall, he exuded a magnetic charm that drew attention. His posture and confident demeanor radiated strength and determination. It was hard to look away as he stood there, waiting for me.

As he looked up from his phone and caught sight of me, a smile formed on his lips. I approached him and greeted him with a "Hey." We shared a brief hug, knowing that public displays of affection were not yet possible for us, as it would attract unwanted attention. We got into his car, and he started driving. "So, where are we going?" I asked eagerly. "You'll see," he replied with a mischievous grin. "Have you read the messages in the chat?" I chuckled and said, "No, but First told me about it. We're the only ones missing, right?" "So what?" he replied. "We'll have more opportunities to hang out with them." "I know," I said, acknowledging the potential gossip that could arise from our frequent absences. "But there's always tea to spill," he added, laughing.

We drove for two and a half hours, which seemed to fly by quickly. When we arrived in a village that was very familiar to me, I looked at him in surprise. "We're not going to my parents' place, are we?" I asked, grinning. "Yes, we are," he replied. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! How did you arrange this?" "I simply asked them," he said nonchalantly.

I had been preoccupied with all the drama and everything else going on lately, so seeing my parents now made me incredibly happy. Joong had known my parents for a long time, as they always attended every fan meeting whenever possible. They thought he was amazing, they told me after our first meeting. 

We were now standing in the driveway of my parents' house. "But they don't know we're together, right?" I asked. "Well, are we officially a couple now?" he replied. "Um, yes, if you want to be," I said, looking at him. He gave me a kiss and said, "Yes, of course I want to be. And no, they don't know yet. It's your decision whether or not to tell them and when." 

I couldn't help but think how sweet and considerate he was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I write it like this, I also want a relationship with such amazing moments, hahahaha.

hope you all like this.

I Have so many ideas to write.

Thank for all the support.

Have a nice day.