𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚𝟘

pov Pond:

I saw Joong already staring at his phone before the airport. He didn't look really happy. I ran to him. He looked up and a smile, albeit a bit forced, appeared on his face. I hugged him. He held me for a very long time, which I didn't mind, but it surprised me a little. We pulled apart a bit so that I could look into his eyes now. I could tell that he must have been crying. Joong never cries! At least not unless it's something serious. Now at least it all comes together, why he wanted to leave in the middle of the night. It alarmed me. "What's wrong, Joong?" "Everything is fine! Why? I just want to spend a week with my best friend, is that wrong?" "No." I could have asked further, but I knew it wouldn't help. I can't force him, he has to tell me voluntarily. We headed towards the check-in. I opened my phone, a message.

Chat with Phuwin <3

Phuwin: Take care of yourself and have fun! By the way, Dunk was just at our door.

Pond: What did he say?

Phuwin: They had an argument or something like that.

Pond: Okay, never mind. Joong will tell me if he wants to.

Pond: Love you, babe.

Phuwin: I love you too.

As I was about to turn off my phone because we were almost on the plane, a message from Dunk came.

Dunk: Take care of him.

It made me smile on one hand, but on the other hand, I didn't really know what had happened between them, so I quickly replied and then put my phone on flight mode.

Pond: I will.

Pov Dunk:

Think, think. 

If he's not at his place, he's probably at Pond's. I drove to Pond's apartment and rang the doorbell. It was already early in the morning. Phuwin answered the door, looking surprised. "Hey, what are you doing here?" "Hey, is Joong here?" "Um, no, they just left." "What the hell do you mean they left?" Pond and Joong are flying on vacation together for a week." "What?" "Come in first." "Okay." I went in as he invited me. I sat down on the couch with Phuwin. "What happened?" "A lot, but also kind of nothing." I couldn't even explain it myself. Too much had happened. I told him everything. "And why are you going with Love to her family and for two weeks?" "Her family has high expectations, and a few months ago, she claimed to have a boyfriend. You know she's a lesbian and has a girlfriend. You know that, but her family doesn't tolerate that kind of thing. Sometimes there were remarks, and she asked me to be her fake boyfriend, you know? That was all before Joong and I got together. I guess I just suppressed telling him. I don't want to let Love down now, but I also want to clarify things with Joong." "When are you going to her family?" "Tomorrow," I said a bit quieter. "WHAT, TOMORROW? Oh man, Dunk, okay, I have an idea. How we can solve this problem."

1 day later

We arrived at her family's place. Love held my hand before we rang the doorbell. She looked at me with a smile, and I smiled back. I didn't mind her holding my hand. She was like a sister to me. Her parents greeted us with broad smiles. We went inside.

The last two days went by in a flash. I often texted Phuwin, asking about how everyone was doing and kept him updated on what was happening with me. I constantly thought, well, the whole time about Joong. I hadn't called or texted him. I didn't want to pressure him. Sometimes I would start writing a message but quickly delete it. Today, I spent the day alone with Love at the beach. She had been grinning at her phone the whole time. I nudged her from the side. "What's her name?" "Marie." "A beautiful name." She put her phone away. "Yeah, I met her in Canada when I was doing my study abroad year. We don't see each other often, especially since I became an actress, but we talk on the phone a lot." "That's nice." I said it a bit absent-mindedly, but I genuinely meant it. "I'm sorry about the situation with Joong." "It's all good, it wasn't your fault. I should have been the one to tell him." "You don't have to answer this question, but are you two together?" "Yep." "Why didn't you say no to me then?" "We weren't together back then," I said sadly. I missed him so much. "You should sort things out with him." "Yeah, you're right. I love him so much. I've never felt so complete with anyone before. Even my parents noticed that we're together. I was so scared to tell them, but they reacted normally. He's just the right one, I feel it. I want to go anywhere with him and kiss him, even if we're in public. I don't care what others think when I'm with him. He just makes me forget everything else." She looked at me, and it was as if something clicked for her. She stood up and held out her hand to me. I looked at her questioningly but still grabbed her hand. "Come on, we have something to do." We arrived in her room, and she started packing my things in my suitcase. "What are you doing?" I asked, confused. "You're flying to him now and sorting everything out!" "What about your parents?" "That's no longer your problem. I'll handle it." She smiled at me. Okay, I said somewhat absent-mindedly. When my taxi arrived, she hugged me and thanked me for everything.  "Sort it out with him. You're meant for each other." I hugged her back. "Thank you."

I called Pond when I was in the taxi. Surprisingly, he answered.

Pond: Yeah, what's up?

Uff, he didn't sound friendly.

Dunk: I want to sort things out. Please tell me where you and Joong are!

Pond: Why should I tell you? 

Dunk: Please, I love him.

A sigh came from the other end of the phone.

Pond: Okay.

Pov Joong:

Two days ago

I missed him. I missed him so damn much. But what could I do about it? I just needed some distance right now.

I was lying on the beach with Pond. It was warm. I looked up at the sky and sighed. I had been thinking about Dunk the whole damn time. "Do you miss Phuwin?" "Yeah, why?" "Oh, nothing. Why didn't you bring him along? We could have gone together, the three of us." "Are you kidding me? Firstly, you're not feeling well, and if I show up with my boyfriend, that's messed up. Secondly, I also want to spend time with just you. And thirdly, he has university." "Oh," was all I could muster. He looked at me with sympathy. "What's wrong, Joong? I didn't ask because I was hoping you would tell me on your own, but you didn't." "Do I have to?" "Yes, damn it. I want to help you and be there for you."

I told him everything, and when I finished, Pond took a deep breath. "Are you sure he wouldn't have told you eventually?" "When? When he's already with her? Yeah, right."

Now

I was in my hotel room, it was late. Pond had left a few minutes ago; we had watched a movie. He had been acting a bit strange, but I didn't dwell on it. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I looked around, surprised. Maybe Pond had forgotten something. I opened the door. Pond was actually standing there, looking guilty. "What's wrong, Pond?" "I'm sorry. Give him a chance to explain." I looked at him, bewildered, until he stepped aside, and Dunk was standing there.

 Was he serious? I watched Pond as he walked away and left me standing there. Then I looked back at Dunk. A mix of completely different emotions stirred inside me. Sadness. Anger. Butterflies in my stomach. Dizziness. 

"Can I come in? Please." I still looked at him in astonishment. "Are you serious? What are you doing here?" "Let me explain, please." I opened the door a bit wider and let him in. He sat down on the chair next to the bed. "The hotel is nice. What have you been doing the past few days?" "Dunk!" "Yeah, it's okay. I'll start." After he told me everything, I was still skeptical. "What did she tell her parents?" "Love texted me earlier, saying that she confessed everything to her parents, and they need time to process it, but she's glad she told them she has a girlfriend." "Hmm." Now I felt a little guilty for making such a drama. 

I pulled Dunk towards me on the bed. I looked at him. "Dunk?" "Yes?" "Promise me that you'll tell me everything from now on. No matter what it is." "I promise you." He kissed me, sealing our promise, on the favorite spot he always kissed. Between my neck and shoulder. Oh man, I had missed him so much. I pulled him closer and kissed him so intensely that we both fell back onto the bed. "Can I shower with you?" I looked at him mischievously. "Yes, you can even sleep with me." He stood up without reacting to my objections. As he headed towards the bathroom, he slowly took off his shirt, keeping his eyes locked on mine the whole time. He let the shirt drop and opened the bathroom door. When I heard the sound of running water, I also went into the bathroom and undressed. I joined him in the shower. He looked at me, surprised. "What's this, Joong?" "I should be asking you that. You wanted to seduce me, remember?" "Okay, you're right." "I'm always right," I said. "Just shut up and come here." He pulled me close and started kissing me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!!!

Hahahah. Love this video🤣🤣🤣