-.-Soul Mate-.-

Dean-

Everybody was born with a black aura, that is, until they meet their soul mate. You were a hunter and noticed that there were some murders down at a college nearby, obviously you went to check it out. You wandered around pretending to be a student and couldn't help but notice everybody's colorful auras as they walked hand and hand with their soul mate.

You were so distracted that you didn't see the guy walking towards you until you collided and fell to the ground.

"Hey!" you protested.

"I'm so sorry." A deep voice was your reply, you looked up and saw beautiful apple green eyes staring intently at you. He reached out and helped you up.

"No, it's my fault-" But then you noticed that his black aura was fading into a nice forest green color. You started down at your hand and your dull aura started turning into an oceanic-blue color. You gasped and stared back at the guy in front of you.

"The name's Dean, Dean Winchester."

"Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n."

Sam-

You had your nose in your history book as you studied for your upcoming final. The library around you was quiet. You moved your hand to flip to the next page and saw your tattoo and sighed. Everybody was born with the first words your soul mate would ever say to you. Once you met your soul mate, and they spoke those words, the tat would disappear. Though, yours scared you.

Sam Winchester, you're in danger.

You tried looking up the name Sam Winchester but you got mixed results. You even hacked into police database and saw a Sam and Dean Winchester, but how would you know if it was them or not? They were reported as dead, too.

You kept on reading when you heard some clanking in the pipes above you, then jumped as your heard footsteps running towards you. A tall man came straight at you, took your hand, and started running, you in tow.

"Sam Winchester, you're in danger. Come with me." You two burst out of the library just as you started smelling sulfur... Sam dragged you to a Black Chevy Impala and opened the door the backseat for you. The driver took off immediately and Sam turned to you.

"What the heck was that?" You raised your voice a bit. You looked to the library to see that the building was now on fire. You rubbed your arm anxiously, only to see that your tattoo had disappeared and Sam's was fading. Great, your soul mate was probably going to kidnap you or screw up your life...

"That was a demon." Sam's serious look turned into a smile. "And you're my soul mate."

"Nice to meet you. I'm y/n y/l/n. Now... if you're kidnapping me, I assure you I won't let you go through with it."

Castiel-

Your wings were broken. Every angel was created with broken wings until they met their soul mate. Once they met their wings would mend and... You didn't know because you didn't have a soul mate.

You hated seeing all of your friends show off their pretty wings to you. You sighed, seeing a couple walk past you. You stretched out a mangled wing, it looked like someone attacked it with a knife. You heard somebody sit down heavily next to you. You looked over and saw a man with messy black hair and a trench coat next to you. He had beautiful onyx wings... If only.

"Your wings are beautiful," you spoke to him, starting a conversation just to be nice.

"My wings are terrible, I haven't met my soul ma-" He cut himself off, stretching his wing and gazing at it. "They were broken before."

Out of curiosity, you looked back at yours to see that you also had beautiful black wings, only with iridescent tones.

"You're my soul mate," you said, awe in your voice. "I'm y/n."

"I'm Castiel." His lost look was replaced with happiness and you two shared a smile.

Charlie-

Everybody was born color blind. Having no sense what real color was until they met their match.

Your friends with soul mates said that color was beautiful, that what they used to see was just shades between black and white. You could only look around, trying to imagine what they could see. But, you couldn't.

You shook your head and went into the building you worked at, stepping into the elevator when suddenly a girl dancing with headphones on stepped in. Once she saw you, she froze, cautiously taking the headphones off and pausing her music.

Then your world started changing and you saw what could only be color.

"Woah," the girl whispered, looking around in awe. "I'm Charlie."

"Y/n."

Crowley-

The whole world seemed to revolve around time. Time to go to work, when you're late to class, and when you were going to meet your soulmate.

After each person was born, everyone received a clock on their wrist with a countdown until they met their soulmate. Yours was now at 57 minutes, 41 seconds. Your friends gave you excited glances and you couldn't sit still. You were nervous, to say the least.

As the timer counted down, you shook your head and started walking, needing some fresh air. You walked down the streets and ignored the time, until you reached the thirty second countdown. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

3... 2... 1...

You opened your eyes and across the street stood a man wearing a black overcoat. He was shorter than other people you had met, but still taller than you. He walked across the street and extended a hand, right as your fingers touched your clock fell off and so did his.

"The name's Crowley. Hello, Darling."

Lucifer-

Everyone had tattooed words on their wrists, except, they weren't just ordinary tattoos. The words shifted and changed constantly, whether it was every other second or once a week. The tattoos showed what your soulmate was thinking about you.

Most people who hadn't meet their soulmate often had, 'I wonder what my soulmate looks like,' or, 'when will I meet my soulmate,' on their wrists. Once they met, pretty things like, 'she's beautiful,' or 'he's handsome,' would appear.

You hadn't met your soulmate, but they words switched almost constantly. The thing is, whoever your 'person' was, he was very clever. You figured it out when your wrist read, 'Will you help me, my soulmate?'

To which you responded, 'Yes, I will.'

There was a communication system that you figured out. His name was Lucifer, all you had to do is think exactly what you wanted to say to him and you know it would "send" to him. As a hunter you were suspicious, for a long time you thought angels didn't exist, but this could be THE Lucifer from the bible.

And you were right.

When rumors got out that Sam Winchester opened the cage and started the apocalypse, you got a new message.

'Meet me in Lawrence, Kansas,'

And you did, following his instruction to a cafe until you were sitting at a table face to face with Lucifer.

'Hello, Sweetie.'