Faces (Part 2)- Misha

Requested by: Ashlyn-Hope

Two years had passed since the bouncy-ball incident in Misha's trailer. It was a memory looked upon fondly by the cast. For Jensen, it was the success of a great prank. For Jared, it was seeing someone else distract Misha on set. However, the moose took that as a challenge; You two competed on seeing who could distract your boyfriend more.

And for you and Misha, it was the start of an amazing relationship. The spark between you turned into a raging fire that the directors noticed. Your characters in Supernatural started a relationship.

"I don't understand," you said to Jensen. You walked across the dock to your next mark. This was season 11, episode 14, The Vessel. Your characters had found out that Castiel was actually Lucifer.

"Cas," Jensen said.

"Yeah," you replied. You sat down between Jensen and Jared on the concrete block.

Jared sighed deeply. "What do we do?"

"What else? We hunt Lucifer and trap the bastard."

"And save Cas," you cut in. Thinking of something sad, you blinked back tears, and looked off the set. Misha was standing there wanting the scene progress. You made eye contact and he made a face, trying to break your character.

"Like I said," you heard Jared say. You looked away from Misha. "Lucifer may be in control now, but Cas may not come back willingly. I mean, he chose it."

"No," you and Jensen said at the same time.

"No, not possible." You got up from the other two actors and walked towards the edge of the dock, looking deep in thought and devastated. After this scene was done, they would be working on the individual close ups.

"That's a wrap!" Todd Aranauer, the producer, shouted. You broke character and headed back to the mainland.

Your boyfriend greeted you with a smile. "You didn't break character."

"Unlike you, I'm not that easy to break character when it comes to facial gestures." You gave him a kiss, leaving a thin layer of lipstick over his lips. You tapped his cheek playfully. "Although, it might be easier for you now."

Misha pursed his lips, joking showing off the color.

"'You beautiful, Misha,'" you said, referencing two years ago.

"Glad you noticed."

Your makeup stylist came over to give you a touch-up before your close up scenes and you were called back to the docks a few minutes later.

"No, not possible," you whispered. You let your face fall and fresh tears prick at your eyes. You turned your back and walked to the edge of the docks. The cameras followed and you looked off to where you were instructed to.

Misha was standing right where you were supposed to look.

Crap.

You may have lied earlier. Many times, you have come close to breaking because of the facial expressions your co-stars were making at you. Some times, you have broke character and burst into a fit of giggles. You couldn't blame yourself, you were not an acting god like Jensen!

Your boyfriend caught your gaze, but he wasn't doing anything: No impressions, dirty gestures... whatever!

You relaxed slightly, still holding character.

"Cut!" The cameramen stepped away from you. You turn towards the director. "That was good, really good. Let's do one more take just in case."

You nodded and walked back to your first mark.

At the edge of the dock, you were looking back at Misha again. Still nothing, which was odd. Not even Jensen and Jared were trying to mess you up. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw them chatting quietly with their phones out.

...with their phones out.

Last time something like that happened was because of a really good prank. For example: bouncy balls in Misha's trailer, tons of coins in Jared's trailer, and J2 once wrapped your car up with bubble wrap.

You knew something was coming, but what? Being pushed in the lake would be too mean, not to mention a wardrobe, makeup, and hair hassle.

That was all you could think of at the moment the short amount of time.

The cameraman started backing away but you didn't hear a 'cut' or 'that's a wrap!'

Then Misha got down on one knee...

He reached into his jacket and pulled out a small box and opened it. You were too far away to see details, but there was definitely a ring inside.

Jensen and Jared jumped in, somehow pulling 'Will you' and 'marry me?' signs out of nowhere.

The realization clicked after a moment and your jaw dropped. Your eyes pooled with tears- real, happy tears. You brought a hand up to your mouth but that wasn't enough to hide your smile.

You ran off the docks and towards your boyfriend. He pocketed the ring and met you with opened arms. You half sobbed half laughed into his chest.

"Yes!" You looked up at him. "Yes!"

The crew cheered you pulled him in for a kiss. He brought the box out again and showed you the ring- it was absolutely gorgeous and simple.

"I, uh, made it myself," he murmured.

"I love it." You grinned. He took your left hand and slipped the ring on. Like a glove, it fit!

"I also have one more thing to announce," Misha said.

You raised an eyebrow. "Hmm?"

"I got you to break character."

"Oh my god!"

"Don't use my father's name is vain," Misha imitated Castiel.

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

Your lips connected again sweetly, his hand below your ear and thumb caressing your cheek.

"That's our thing!" You heard Jensen whisper over to Jared. The boys chucked and left you to have your moment until the next scene started.