Crashing- Dean

This is the last chapter until book 2, just a heads up.

It was a sunny day.

Not a single cloud in the sky.

Though, since it was spring, it wasn't the warmest day. A chilly breeze from the North told you that summer was still a little ways off.

It was also one of those days when you and the brothers had nothing to do, you just finished a demon case with Dean and you two were packing up to head back to the bunker. You twisted the engagement ring on your finger and gave your fiancé a smile as he shut the trunk of the impala.

"Ready to go?" he asked, you nodded, stepping forwards to give him a kiss. You felt him smile his response as you two pulled apart.

"I don't know," you spoke. "I feel like we forgot something."

"Like what?" Dean was already on the other side of Baby, he slung an arm over the hood.

"Or maybe we left something unfinished-" you suggested, rubbing your arm and shifting you weight. "I just have this feeling like we left something important, or a little detail, out."

Dean frowned, "We killed the demons and managed to save the hostage. I checked that we had all the weapons and texted Sammy we're headed back to the bunker. I think that maybe you're a little tied up from the hunt? We can 'unwind' later," he smirked and you felt heat rising to your cheeks. You opened your door and got in, your fiancé followed suit.

"I'm not so sure about that." You glanced sideways at him, he still was smirking. Placing the key into the ignition, the car rumbled to a start and you saw Dean's eyes light up.

As Baby crawled out of the motel parking lot you relaxed into the back of the seat, buckling your seat belt and resting your head against the window.

"I'm going to get some shuteye," you murmured, pulling a pair of sunglasses out from the compartment and slipping them on. Dean reached over and grabbed your hand, letting you know that he heard you.

You didn't fall asleep, though. You just had that nagging feeling that something was going to happen.

Maybe you were nervous to tell him that you were pregnant?

No, it had something to do with the hunt.

You groaned and sat up, pulling the sunglasses off and blinking to your surroundings.

"That was barely forty minutes," Dean remarked, glancing slightly over to you, then back to the road.

"Pull over," you spoke urgently, Dean frowned and pulled over to the side of the road, parking the Impala. You sat in the car taking deep breaths. "Dean-"

That was all you got out before looking into the review mirror and letting out a shriek, right as a truck barred right into the Impala. The car flipped on impact, you instinctively reached out for Dean and wrapped an arm around your stomach.

You felt the blood rush to your head as the Baby crashed down to her hood, leaving you and Dean upside down. You could smell something burning and there was shattered glass everywhere.

"Y/n!" Dean coughed. But, whatever came at you wasn't done. You heard the truck's engine rev as it backed up and came at full force at you again.

Baby cartwheeled down the road and cars swerved and screeched to a halt. There were people screaming.

You blacked out.

Though, you were still aware of the things happening around you. You could hear, feel, and smell everything.