Avengers Initiative (Part 2)- Team Free Will

So I was actually working on my last chapter and I published it to find that Wattpad deleted over half of it, needless to say I'm pissed because I remember making sure everything was saved before publishing or closing the website/app. So I just filled in a bit of the blanks and published the last part, now, here is the makeup for the deleted part.

Enjoy!

At the news when one of the top agents was dead, you didn't know what to do. You didn't know Phil Coulson personally, but he was respected.

Then you found out that Loki had gotten away.

"Dammit!" you shouted, slamming your fist onto the table. You were sitting in your room with Charlie and your brothers, Cas was outside repairing some minor damage with a couple other people. "I can't believe we let Loki escape!"

"It couldn't be stopped, y/n," Sam sighed, sending you a sympathetic look.

"At least we got Agent Barton back, I heard he's a pretty good archer," Charlie piped up from the side, trying to lighten things up.

"But Loki trapped Thor in the cell and dropped him- and Bruce is... who knows where." You shuddered at the memory of him chasing you and Natasha.

"There must be something we can do," Dean exclaimed. "We know that they are building a portal, Thor mentioned something about Chitauri, which is a species of alien. We could track it?" He looked over to Charlie with a hopeful look.

"I'm not good at tracking gamma rays like Dr. Banner. I could as Tony, but he seemed pretty upset about Coulson."

"Somebody must have something!" you groaned, putting your head in your hands. The you heard Steve's voice through your earpiece.

'Y/n? We got the portal location. Tell the others to suit up, meet you at the Hanger Bay.'

"I guess somebody does have something," you said, standing up. The others looked up at you. "It's go time."

You were in the jet, watching as the skyline of New York grew bigger as you got closer. Your 3D Maneuvers clanked as you walked over to your brothers.

Dean was adjusting his mask and Sam was loading his shotgun. They looked up and you saw that they mirrored your worried gaze.

"It's going to be okay," Dean whispered, so that Steve couldn't hear. Cas, who was standing to the side looked over to you three.

"Just keep in touch." Sam tapped his earpiece. You nodded. You watched as Tony in his Iron Man suit flew ahead of the plane, heading towards Stark Tower.

"We should get the citizens underground," you said softly. "If Loki is building a portal that unleashes who-knows-what, we should try to get minimal casualties."

Your brothers nodded.

"Natasha," you spoke louder, "open the back, I'm going out to warn the people."

"I'm coming with you." Cas stepped to your side.

The door opened and the roar of the wind got louder. You saluted your brothers and walked to the edge and jumped.

You couldn't say that you liked falling, especially with your close encounter on the SHIELD airship. But, this way was faster, but now that you thought of it, you could have asked Cas to zap you down. Buildings neared and you surveyed the activity happening below, and you shot out your manuevers, soaring over the streets where cars blatantly honked their horns through unmoving traffic.

You caught sight of the police station and skidded to a halt on the ground. You walked into the police department and raised your voice to a shout.