Videogames- Sam

It was one of those rare days off. No murders, mysterious suicides, or disappearances. Nothing. After a couple of hours researching, just to see if anything happened that you missed, you got bored and decided to do something normal, for once.

You passed by the television and saw that the boys had recently installed a Xbox and a Wii and decided, why not? You started scanning your game options when Halo Reach popped up.

"Halo?" Sam flopped down on the couch next to you.

"You judging?" you asked, putting the disc in, and turned back to him with a smirk.

"No," he scoffed. "Give me a controller."

So, you set up 'Custom Game' and set it on the 'Slayer: SWAT' mode.

"When I win-" you started.

"If you win-" Sam interrupted.

"You have to be my personal servant for the rest of the week."

"And when I win, you have to be mine."

"Best out of five games?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Deal," he finished with a smile.

You chose the 'Zealot' map and set the weapons on random.

"Don't go easy on me."

Your characters raced across the map, you knew exactly where you were going. Each map on Halo seemed to have an advantage point, somewhere where you can see the people coming at you before they actually see you.

In this map, it was up the air vents into the anti-gravity area where you could perch somewhere to the side and look down.

Shorty after, you saw the 'Sam' tag race across the space under you. You dropped down and shot him in the head.

"What?!" Sam shouted, jumping backwards on the couch. You let out maniac laughter. He then leaned forwards, controller resting between his knees.

This was the gamer way of saying 'this shit just got real.'

"Chillax, Sam, it's one point."

He just rolled his eyes and turned back to the screen as his character respawned.

You two ran back and forth, he managed to kill you five times before time ran out, but you killed him ten times.

"That's one out of five games done."

"You chose a map you were good at! I get to choose next," he remarked, you shrugged and gestured to the options. "Spire," he pointed.

"Game on," you smirked as the countdown started.

The trick to this one, you already knew. There was a banshee (flying vehicle that shoots stuff) in the river, and hopefully Sam didn't know that...

He did.

And he got to it first.

"Oh my God, stop shooting me!" you screeched, zig zagging across the arena, trying to get to the Spire base.

Sam was up five kills and the banshee was quickly approaching behind you. That's when you had an idea. You turned your character around, running at the Covenant vehicle that Sam made the mistake of driving too close to the ground... You jumped up, pressing x when the 'board enemy vehicle' sign popped up and kicked Sam out of the banshee, killing him in the process.

"Dammit, Y/n!"

It was easy to kill him afterwards, but the game ended right as you were one point from taking the lead.

"Tie game," you sighed.

"Next!" Sam shouted.

You did Swordbase next. Sam won. Game 3 was over.

Y/n- 1

Sam-1

You needed to beat him twice in a row to win, or your challenge would end in a tie or Sam would win.

Round four you won, just barely. It seemed that Sam was warming up quickly and learning new strategies against you.

"Next game," Sam began, "We could tie or you win. If it's a tie, we move on to Mario Kart."

"Okay," you shrugged. "And if I win, you still have to do your side of the deal but we make a new one with Mario Kart."

The clock was down to the last minute, the game was tied. And you happened to see Sam in the distance... Going into scope you targeted his head.

"Headshot!" you yelled after firing. The game ended. "I win!"

"Uhg!" Sam groaned, you heard Dean chuckle from the kitchen. He occasionally stopped by to see how the games were going.

"I believe you will be calling me 'Mistress' for the rest of the week," you said, satisfied. "But now we play Mario Kart! Who ever looses, which will be you, will have to eat Dean's pie."

"I don't see the downside-"

"WHOEVER EATS MY PIE WILL BE HUNTED DOWN. I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL KILL YOU!"

You sent a smirk to Sam who looked slightly frightened.

"Game on?"

"Game on," he finished.

Maybe 'game on' will be our 'always.'