-.-Annoying Them-.-

Dean-

To annoy him you mess with Baby or with him while he is driving. You will change the music or plug in your iPod... Heck, you will even flirt with him, which always distracts him and causes him to pull over.

Sam-

You will hide his lore books from him. He'll look around for the book he needs only find it is not where he last left it. He'll literally tear the bunker apart until he finds it. Funny thing is, he still doesn't know its you.

Castiel-

You mock him. Imitating his voice and the way he holds himself. It's quite funny to see his reaction, because he always tilts his head and gets pink in the face. His voice will get a little flatter and he knits his eyebrows together.

Gabriel-

To annoy him, you must trick the trickster. It wasn't easy at first, but you learned methods. It always ends up with him ending up in a ring of holy fire. He has to bargain his way out. For example, one day he left candy wrappers around your shared house. You were starting to get sick of it so you tricked him into a trap, letting him out when he promised to clean up.

Crowley-

You mismatch your outfits, wearing only the worst combinations of clothes. You will waltz into the room, claiming its the new fashion, and laugh as he tries to compliment you. The next day you will find those clothes burned and a new, chic outfit in your closet.

Charlie-

It's hard to annoy Charlie. But, sometimes you will drop a line insulting a fandom for shits and giggles and she will ramble on and on to disprove it. "Why didn't they take the eagles to Mordor?"

There goes your next hour. And it ends up annoying you too, because you already knew the answer why they didn't, you're not the only geek in the bunker.

Lucifer-

You don't want to annoy Lucifer, end of story. However, he tends to annoy you by getting into your head and making you see things that aren't really there- making you look like a fool in the real world. To get back at him, you give him the silent treatment until you feel that he learned his lesson.