-.-Panic/ Anxiety Attacks-.-

Possible Triggers?

Dean-

Normally you get panic attacks in the middle of the night. You wake up from a bad dream or no reason in general and you just start shaking uncontrollably. You can feel your heart beating heavily and your breath starts catching in your throat. You start making a lot of noise, unable to say anything, this is your code to Dean that you are having a panic attack.

Dean will rush into the room and cuddle close to you. He will tell you to match your breathing to his. Soon, your breath will be normal again and he will hold you close for the rest of the night.

Sam-

Your panic attacks tend to come out of nowhere. You will start sweating and have hot or cold flashes. Shortly after, the dizziness takes over and your breathing gets shallow. The attacks make you feel paralyzed. Sometimes when you don't have your phone near enough to text Sam when the symptoms come along, he will find you sprawled in a corner somewhere.

But your best line to get help is to get Sam when the symptoms show, you two have code words you use. He'll either hold you close before it starts or he will you the 'name five things you see, four things...' trick which always seems to help.

Castiel-

Right when you feel your chest tighten and your breath start to catch, you will try calling for Cas.

No matter how quiet you are, he always comes and holds you whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Sometimes he will cause you to fall unconscious and you will wake up in his arms.

Throughout the day you do calming exercises such as meditation which helps prevent future attacks.

Gabriel-

You and Gabriel do exposure therapy. He simulates what it feels for you to have one of your panic attacks so when a real one comes along, you have the practice on how to control your body during it. He also helped you start your 'safe place' which is like a mind palace, but whenever you start feeling anxious you go there as your 'mind paradise.' This technique helps calm you and give you a sense of relaxation.

After a real one, he'll spend the day with you to keep your spirits high.

Crowley-

Since Crowley is busy through the days in Hell. You like to exercise, which helps keep away future attacks. And it's not really a chore for you, with your past of being a hunter. You like staying fit now in case you have to teach a lesson to a rebellious demon.

Crowley, knowing of your anxiety attacks, built your own pool with a racing track around it for you to work it out. But when you do have one, he will stick to your side until it's over.

Charlie-

Whenever the symptoms come along for a panic attack, you call Charlie. She'll rush over from wherever she was and play some calming music for you. She even bought you a travel speaker for your iPod and helped arrange a 'Panic Attack' playlist for you. This way, if she's not home, it's easy for you to calm yourself before it gets bad.

Lucifer-

Your panic attacks come at the most unexpected times. When it happens, Lucifer must sense your discomfort because he'll find you immediately.

He'll make eye contact and tell you to match your breathing to his, then proceed to breathe calmly. Then with his hands on your shoulders he'll tell you to count every red thing in the room, then orange, yellow, etc. Then you two will talk, not about why you were anxious or scared, but about anything. The weather, for example.