-.-Smooth Mofo-.-

I'm working on a new book! It's not an imagine or preference book... But it is a Destiel AU called 'Can You Love a Savage?' It's not published yet, but I can give you some details about the chapters I drafted. It's set medieval times and I changed some facts about the angels, for example: Angels need to enchant spells to do things and you can see their wings, (Castiel has onyx wings with iridescent tones,) and Dean is a prince.

It's kind of like BBC's Merlin, but not.

I'll let you know when it's published. :)

Trigger Warning: Profanity (Or as Steve Rodgers would say, "language.")

Dean-

You were in a deep conversation with Dean over the phone. You two were dating, but hadn't gone on a formal date yet, you had started planning a trip to a restaurant when the topic changed and the idea was long lost.

"-I'm a piece of trash," you joked, after a comment Dean made. You heard a quick moment of silence on the other side, as if he was thinking of something to say.

"Well," he started, "as someone who cares deeply about the environment, I am obligated to pick you up."

You let out a groan and he chuckled in response. "Is seven okay?"

"You smooth motherfucker."

"So, is that a yes or no?" he asked, you could practically see the hopeful smile on his face from the other line.

"Yes, squirrel."

Sam-

"Hey, Y/n?" Sam called from the other side of the room.

"Hmm?" You looked up from your research.

"Are you a library book?" He shot you a smile.

"Wha-"

"-Because I'm checking you out." He ducked out of the room before you could backfire a comment.

"That smooth motherfucker," you groaned.

Castiel-

You were reading a book in the library when Castiel zapped next to you.

"Hey, Cas." You offered a small greeting, not wanting to be distracted from your reading.

"Y/n," you saw him shuffle nervously from the corner of your eye. "A-are you a beaver because damn."

Your eyebrows furrowed together, but the pickup lines kept coming.

"Has your left eye been hurting?" Castiel spoke nonchalantly. "You've been looking right all day."

At this point you marked your place in the book and looked quizzically up at the angel, his cheeks were bright red. "If you were a bee, I would keep you-"

"I agree that you are a smooth motherfucker, but what is this about, Cas?"

"D-Dean said that I should say this before asking if you would accompany me on a 'date.'"

You rolled your eyes, "I would have said yes anyways, Cas. But, the effort is appreciated."

Gabriel-

You fixed your 'bedhead' and walked out to the library in the bunker to assist your brothers in research.

"What took you so long? I texted you like thirty minutes ago!" Dean grumbled. "I even called you once."

"Sorry," you muttered. "I was doing things."

That's when Gabriel decided to enter the room.

"Hey, guys, I'm things."

Charlie-

"Y/n?" Charlie leaned over across the couch to rest her head against your shoulder. "If you were a Pokemon, I would choose you."

"I'm sorry but I can't trust you," you whispered.

"What-"

"Twenty one pilots told me not to trust a perfect person and, well, you..."

"You smooth mother-"

"-Language!"

Lucifer-

"Luci?" you giggled at the plan forming in your head. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven-"

"Are you implying that I'm Satan?" he groaned.

"No, I-"

"Because I am."

"Way to ruin a pick up line you smooth motherfucker!"