Puns- Gabriel

Gabriel needed a taste of his own medicine. It was your turn to become the trickster.

He had basically rigged the whole bunker with pranks, and you had it. You needed to figure out how to annoy him.

Puns.

Everybody hates puns when they are being used on them.

"Gabe, get your feathery ass down here. Let's have a day together." There was the flap of wings and your favorite angel appeared in front of you, his whiskey colored eyes sparkling at the sight of you.

"Where should we go?" he asked, smirk on his face.

"Anywhere is good," you smiled, anywhere where you could annoy the crap out of him with puns.

You two were watching a baseball game down at a park.

"Hey, Gabe?"

"Yep?" He said, popping the 'p.'

"I was wondering why the baseball was getting bigger and bigger, then it hit me."

"Uhg!" he groaned and you chuckled. "No baseball puns." Then he zapped you to a beach.

You were watching the waves crash to the shore.

"Gabe?"

"Yes." He looked over to you and smiled.

"What did the ocean say to the other ocean?"

"Is this a joke?" You looked at him crossly. "Alright fine, what?"

"Nothing they just waved."

"Uhg."

"Did you sea what I did there? I'm shore you did."

"You're impossible."

"Don't be a beach, enjoy the sharkasm."

"That's it, we're leaving." And he zapped you out.

You were in a forest, just walking around and exploring. You could tell Gabriel was getting bored. Maybe you could lighten the mood.

"Did you know that nine out of ten doctors say that sign language is handy?"

"I can't take you anywhere." He rubbed his face in his hands.

"I'm just getting started," you grinned at him. "Simba was walking too slow so I told him to Mufasa."

"Y/n-"

"Ooh! I got a special one. So, Lucifer is a fallen angel and stuff, but when he was possessing Sam you could say he looked fine as hell."

"That isn't funny."

"Sorry, shall we get lunch? I'll pay." He rolled his eyes and you found yourself in a Mexican restaurant. "I don't like tacos," you muttered, "said no Juan ever." Gabriel choked on his drink.

"What has gotten into you?" He gave you a playful glare.

"Oh, revenge is sweet. You rigged the bunker and this is payback now!"

"Oh so this-"

"What did the dachshund say when he won the dog contest? I'm a real weiner!" you spat, rapid fire. "I got a chicken- proof lawn, its impeccable." You looked up at one of the windows and thought of another. "Glass windows are a real pane."

"What do you get when you push a piano into a mineshaft? A-flat minor." Gabriel smirked at you.

"I gave Dean a helium balloon for his birthday. It didn't go down well," you shot back.

"Did you hear about the guy who lost the entire left side of his body? He's all right now."

"Do you like local jokes, I do, they are right up my alley," you grinned at him.

"I used to be a plastic surgeon, that rose a few brows."

"America without a leader! That's unpresidented!"

"I give up!" he shouted. People turned and looked.

"You're telling me that you, a trickster, has run out of puns?"

"Ex-trickster. I'm getting a little rusty."

"That's what you get for pranking me!" You chuckled. "Next time, just do it on Sam and Dean."

"Deal."