-.-Walking in While You're Changing-.-

Dean-

Your clothes were tattered and bloodstained. The hunt had been brutal and all you wanted to do was take a shower then go to sleep. You took off your shirt and threw it aside, then eased off your jeans. You reached back to unclip your bra when you heard the door open.

"Y/n-" You jumped at the voice of Dean and turned to see shock on his face that melted into flirtatiousness. "Woah," he smirked.

"Dean!" you shouted running across the room, throwing your shirt at him.

"Okay, I'm leaving!" He held his hands up defense. "Unless you want me to-"

"Out!"

"Okay okay," he chuckled. "But my offer still stands-"

Sam-

Having just woken up a couple minutes ago, you were in the process of choosing your outfit for the day. You were only wearing panties and a bra when the door started opening.

"Y/n, I'm just checking to see if you're awake and if you could help me re-" Sam paused when you turned and his jaw dropped. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" His face was bright red and he hastily tried to exit your room, stubbing his toe in the process.

Castiel-

You were just getting out of the shower and you started wrapping a towel around your body when you heard the flutter of wings and turn to see Cas standing behind you.

"Cas! Oh my God!" you screeched, tugging your towel closer to you.

"Do not use my father's name-"

"-in vain, I know. Get out!"

"Why?" He tilted his head.

"Because I'm not wearing any clothes!" you yelled. "You can't just walk in on a girl with only a towel." His tilted his head.

"My apologies, I'll be waiting outside." Then he was gone.

Gabriel-

Your clothes were torn and bloody, once you got back to the bunker you headed straight to your room to change. By now, you were only wearing underwear and you were looking for a clean bra.

"Yowzah." You didn't hear Gabriel enter.

"Gabe!" You folded your arms over your chest, trying to conceal yourself. He only smirked. "My eyes are up here." You glared at him.

"Okay, okay," he snickered. You found a bra and turned your back, hastily putting it on. "You know you are perfect the way you are." 

You blushed and threw on a shirt. "What do you want Gabriel?"

Charlie-

You were struggling with clasping your bra. You were changing for the day and you were only wearing underwear and shorts.

"Y/n-" You turned a gasped seeing Charlie. "Sorry!" she squealed, but instead of leaving she came up behind you and helped clasp your bra.

"Thank you," you giggled. "What did you want to talk about?"

Lucifer-

You were on a hunt for clean clothes. You walked into the laundry room to see if any from your most recent wash were dry when Lucifer came over.

"I'm back, Baby!" He then turned to you and you squeaked, grabbing the closest shirt and held it in front of you. "I'm sorry," he gushed, eyes widening and cheeks going pink.

"Turn around!" you yelled. Luckily, he listened, but not before saying,

"You're beautiful."