Flirting- Sam

You, Sam, and Dean went to the local bar, investigating a case happening in the city. All of the murders had happened within a mile of the bar, so, where would be the best place to go for information?

Here.

You walked across the bar, sitting yourself down on a stool and listening in to the conversations around you.

"Can I help you, Miss?" A bartender walked over and leaned against the counter in front of you. He put on a sweet smile and leaned towards you.

Flirting, of course.

It wasn't going to work. You had your eyes on someone else.

"Just a beer, please."

"Anything for the pretty lady." He dipped his head at you and went off to get your drink.

You looked around to look for the Winchester brothers, seeing if any of them had made any progress.

Dean, nowhere to be seen. Typical.

But you were shocked to see Sam flirting with some girl across the bar. You sighed, Sam was your crush. What could you do about it? He was kind, handsome, and strong. He had been your friend for many years, he saved you the first time you met, convincing you not to hunt as a lone wolf and join him and his brother.

He probably didn't see anything in you though. You lowered your eyes, what were the chances? He obviously liked that girl better than you.

"Here's your beer, I picked out the best for you." The bartender slid your drink across the table. "First one is on the house." He sent another smile at you. You sighed, he was kind of cute...

"Thank you, sir." You returned the smile and leaned forwards, tucking a strand of hair behind you ear.

"So, what's a girl like you doing in a bar like this?" The bartender leaned forwards, obviously delighted in you finally showing some interest.

"My work partners dragged me in here." You rolled your eyes and chuckled, taking out your FBI badge. You turned and gestured to Sam, who averted your eyes upon seeing you turn. "That is Agent Wayne. And I have no idea where Agent Perry is," you chuckled.

"Agent Perry?" The bartender laughed, and you finally caught a glimpse of his nametag, his name was James. "Is he a platypus?"

"That's just Agent P." But you leaned closer to James and whispered. "Though if you were to match Agent Perry with an animal, he would look more like a squirrel."

"And you're partner over there looks like a moose," he returned. Both of you threw your head back and laughed.

You didn't notice Sam looking at you sadly. He saw the way you were positioned and the way you laughed, thinking about how little you even smiled.

"So, agents, anyways? What are you here for?"

You raised an eyebrow.

"Is it classified?" he asked in a teasing manner.

"No, just some murders through the city. Heard of them?"

"Yeah, I heard they had bite marks on them. Like vampire bites apparently, but more toothy. People are saying we have Dracula in town."

At that moment, Sam approached you. Trying to interrupt your conversation.

"Agent Romanoff," he cleared his throat. You and James turned to face him. "We have to leave."

"Maybe in a couple minutes," you made sure to lean in closer to the bartender. "I was having a lovely conversation with this nice bartender here."

"The director called, we have to leave now," Sam said sternly.

"Sure, Agent Wayne," you remarked, getting down from your stool. "Hope to see you around, James."

You and Sam left the bar.

"What was that all about?" You raised an eyebrow. "You said we could have two hours to look around, it's only been one, and James was just starting to tell me about the victims."

"It looked like you were talking about more than that."

"Excuse me?"

"With all the leaning and laughing!"

"So, one can't make new friends? What about you and that girl, huh?" you retorted.

"We were just talking," Sam said, defeated.

"Exactly." You turned to reenter the bar, but than you turned on your heel to face Sam again. "Wait a minute! You were jealous!" You had no idea where the thought cam from, but now that you said it, the evidence clinked together. "You wanted to split us apart!" Your heart skipped a beat, hoping what you were saying was true.

"I- I-" he stuttered, shifting his weight and searching for an explanation. "I wasn't- No-"

You rolled your eyes. You stepped towards him and in one fluid movement you stood on your tip-toes, putting your hands on his shoulders and tilted your head up, pressing your lips to his. He stopped moving immediately, putting his arms around your waist and leaned down a little bit, making it easier you to deal with his height, and returned the kiss.

When you two pulled apart you smiled. "I knew it."

"I've liked you for a while, but I didn't know how to admit it. And seeing you with the bartender, I thought I was too late."

"Well, it's not too late," you smirked. He only leaned down and pressed his lips to yours again.