-.-Scary Movie Night-.-

Inspired by the scary movie night I had tonight with my friends. We watched Incidious, so many jumpscares! Right now it's 11 and I have a feeling I won't be going to sleep soon. I think we're going to watch Poltergeist next.

It's funny, really. I started watching Supernatural because my friends said that it was so good and so scary (plus it was taking over tumblr) and the only episode that scared me was the Bloody Mary one and then I watch an actual scary movie and I'm like 'what the crap I'm never going to sleep again!'

Dean-

When you two watch scary movies, you point out everything the main characters could have done. You yell things like 'Get in the salt line!' and/or 'just burn the bones!' at the TV. Sometimes you two get so pissed that the ghosts don't even look or act like ghosts you turn of the TV.

Sam-

Despite being a hunter and all, you can't help but flinch whenever a face just pops up into the camera. Sam will just smirk and pull you closer.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you."

Castiel-

It's quite funny to sit an angel down and tell him to watch a scary movie. He'll go immediately into pointing of the flaws and then stare blankly at the screen. If you jump at a jumpscare he will turn and give you a quizzical look.

"I don't understand, you fight ghosts almost everyday and you jump at one on the television."

Though one time, you were watching The Ring and you could have sworn to see the look of pure terror on his face at the last scene...

Gabriel-

Scary movies don't scare either of you, so you take it up a notch. Gabriel will put you into the scenario and you make it a game to see who can gank the bitch first.

Crowley-

Crowley claims that horror movies are just to 'cliché.'

"Our life is a horror movie, the fact that I am the King of Hell and a demon proves it." But you force him to watch them anyways.

Charlie-

You actually like being scared. Before your life as a hunter you watched horror movies all the time. Now, it was harder to watch on and be frightened.

But every once and a while, you and Charlie will sit down and get scared by a movie. Dean will walk by to your two holding onto each other and just roll his eyes and move on.

Lucifer-

You'll force Lucifer to watch the movie. Most of the time, he'll get bored and just leave. You'll claim that it's no fun watching a scary movie by yourself, but he responds with, 'Then don't watch it.' So you resort to a circle of holy fire around the couch and TV, even if it doesn't hold him for long.