Stay with me- Dean

Trigger warning: May be a little graphic for some people...

Why is it that when days start, you expect nothing to happen? You can predict that you will find a hunt with your husband, Dean, and his brother, Sam. But you never know the outcome, you can only assume that you pick up a couple wounds to stitch up.

You never know what blood will be lost, tears will be shed, or words to be spoken. You have to discover everything, from beginnings to ends yourself.

FLASHBACK

You were busy searching through nearby murders or suicides on your laptop, trying to find something the police would consider to be 'unique' or in your case, supernatural. You and the Winchesters were set up at a cafe, to your side, Dean was sipping on some coffee while chatting with Sam.

"Guys-" You looked up from the computer screen. "I got something."

Sam and Dean quieted and looked over to you, you turned the laptop so they could see.

"Man found 'ripped to shreds.' Police suspect a wild animal. But I did a background check and ten years ago, his wife recovered from cancer."

"Sounds like a demon deal," Sam cut in. "But, that's only one. We're too late."

"I'm not done. A week before, a woman was found, same memo. Ten years ago she struck gold at the lottery right after the bank put her on welfare. I did more background checks on the city, turns out, two other people experienced a 'miracle' ten years ago. By the looks of it, they have a day or two at most before their deal expires."

Dean nodded. "Sounds like a hunt to me. Where to?"

"Murfreesboro, Arkansas."

FLASHBACK OVER

Arriving to the town, you and the Winchester brothers had set up two camps, one outside each possible victim's house.

You figured the one making all these deals was Crowley. Though it was pretty much useless interrupting a demon deal, you figured you might as well give the people a chance to start running.

At the moment, you were parked outside an man's house with Dean. Sam had taken up the other watch.

"Dean, do you still have those glasses from when we tried to close the gates of Hell?" You turned to him. He nodded and exited the car, you heard the trunk open and then close.

Your husband plopped down beside you and handed you a pair. You put them on and Dean snickered.

"What are you laughing at?" you joked, watching him put his on. You let out your own little snicker, but you couldn't deny that he looked hot.

"I'm not laughing," Dean responded, leaning over and giving you a quick kiss. You raised an eyebrow. "You look very cute, that's all I'm saying."

"Better be," you replied with a smile, grabbing his hand and outlining the gold band on his ring finger. You looked back up to the house and sat closer to your husband. He let you rest your head on his shoulder.

A few minutes passed and the clock on the dashboard read midnight. You looked up and saw a large shadow of a hell hound cross the road.

"Go time," Dean said softly. You knew he was scared. You two got out of the car and texted Sam, letting him know that you had the right house.

From inside the house, you heard a glass drop and shatter, followed by screaming. The hell hound was still outside.

"Go inside," you instructed. "I'll distract it and run."

"What, no!" Dean shouted.

"I set up some hound traps with Sam earlier, and he's on his way, I'll be fine." You shoved him away. Dean looked as if he wanted to say something else, but he held his tongue and ran into the house.

You brought out an angel's blade and started shouting, throwing rocks at the hound.

It looked up at you with fierce red eyes. It pawed the ground and displayed some pretty menacing claws...

"Well, got it's attention-" you muttered to yourself, then started sprinting down the road.

The barks chasing after you assured you that he was giving chase and that there wasn't just one hound. You ran out to a field with tall grass. By then your breath was coming in short gasps from running so long. The cold air was shocking your throat and lungs. You couldn't help but wonder how The Doctor and his companions ran so much...

You felt yourself starting to slow down as the rugged terrain took more of your energy, but you could feel the hot breath of the hounds on your back. That only gave you the adrenaline that encouraged you to move faster.

Next thing you knew, claws were tearing at your legs. You let out a scream as the pain flared through your body. You fell onto your knees and the hell hounds raked their paws over your back and flipped you over. 

Surprisingly, you didn't feel much next. You could only hear the hell hound barks and the ripping of fabric as their claws tore through your stomach. Your remaining clothing was bloodstained and soon to be gashed through again.

Blood gurgled up your throat and your sight clouded...

"Hey!" A loud call echoed through the field. There were thundering footsteps and the hounds jumped off you. You didn't need to see to know who it was. Dean had come for you.

You heard a yelp as he struck down one of the beasts. However your husband screamed out shortly after. There was the sickening sound of claws ripping through flesh.

Dean fell to the ground, but the last hound was injured, and he didn't finish the kill.

You looked over as Dean dragged himself over to you, he was badly injured.

"Y/n," he rasped, stopping at your side. Tears filled his eyes.

Your heart seemed to beat a little faster, but you couldn't move. Dean coughed an some blood trickled down his chin.

"St-stay with me," you choked, you knew you wouldn't make it. You knew Dean wouldn't be able to get you back to the impala. He too, didn't seem like he was going to make it either.

Your husband laid down next to you, grabbing your hand. "Always," he whispered.

You two laid in the darkness, you looked over to see a tear slip from his eye. Your pain meant nothing to you if he was hurting, and you wished you could help him...

But you were already standing in the same field, the reaper, Tessa, at your side, and soon, Dean there was too.