Track Meet- High School!Dean

FOUR DAYS TO SUPERNATURAL PREMIER!

You were walking down the halls with a shy smile on your face. You were the new kid. Due to your family being hunters, you moved around a lot, yet somehow they still insisted you get an education even when getting a job and having a normal life was a long shot at this point.

"Welcome!" An overly perky senior stepped in your path after you checked in at the office to get your schedule. "I'm Lindsey, I'll be showing you to your classes for the day!" She sent you a cheery smile. You smirked and tried to seem happy.

"Great." You hoped the sarcasm wouldn't show.

Lindsey started walking you through the campus and finally to the sports sign up sheets. There you saw a tall, attractive man leaning against the wall talking to another girl. He looked up at you with an intense candy apple gaze. Your breath hitched in your throat.

"Are you interested in any sports?" Lindsey asked. You snapped back to attention.

"Y-yeah." You grabbed a pen and sighed up for Track and Field. Lindsey grabbed your hand and pulled you away. You turned your head back to look back at the other student. He chuckled looking at your struggle.

The day couldn't go by slower. Being the new student sucked. Being a junior in high school sucked, especially when the seniors treated you like a freshman. You shook your head and went out to meet the Track coach.

You adjusted your backpack and stepped onto the field and saw the same boy you saw earlier.

He smiled and walked over to you.

"New too, huh?" he smirked. You scoffed and nodded. "First day is Hell right?"

"You wouldn't believe."

"The name's Dean Winchester," he pointed back to a younger boy across the field, "that's my little brother, Sammy."

"Y/n."

"That's all I get? Don't last names exist in your world?"

You shrugged, meeting his gaze. There was something hidden in his eyes, they were the eyes of a man who had seen something. Seen something paranormal...

"Alright, Y/n, I saw you sign up for track. Let's make a bet-"

"I don't do bets," you snapped.

"Then lets make a deal." At those words you slipped your hand backwards and started unzipping your backpack, fingering your knife. "If you can't run a lap in 51 seconds or less, you have to give me your last name." He tilted his chin up. You raised an eyebrow.

"You do realize that I don't have to do this. This is invading my personal information."

Dean was silent.

"But, I'll do it. And if I win, I don't have to give you my information and you have to stay at least a yard away from me."

"What?"

"Two yards if you don't shut up."

He quieted. You smirked.

You walked over to talk to the track coach and he gave you a uniform. You walked over to the locker rooms and gave a sickenly sweet smile to Dean as you passed.

Five minutes later, you were ready.

"Coach?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"I was wondering if you could time me on my lap, I want to see where I am compared to others since I'm new." You gave him an innocent look. The coach nodded.