-.-Thunder-.-

Currently, where I live, there is a thunderstorm going on. They aren't common, we only get them at least once every 1-2 years if we're lucky. But we've had two in a row and that's weird...

So, I just got inspired. Enjoy!

Dean-

You woke up with a flash of light followed by a large rumble of thunder. Beside you, Dean stirred. He groaned and sat up, meeting your gaze.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, the storm just woke me up."

"Come on." Dean dragged you out of bed and gave you your boots and a coat and together you walked out and sat on the front of the impala to watch the storm. "Figured the storm would keep us up, I thought you would like to watch it." You smiled and snuggled into Dean's embrace and watched as the lightening lit up the dark night sky.

Sam-

You had your nose in your lore book when the lights flickered. Instinctively, you reached for Ruby's knife and walked towards a salt bag. You were so focused that a loud crack of thunder startled you, causing you to drop the blade and let out a small scream.

Sam burst into the room and set you a worried glance, then you two burst out laughing.

"Scared of a thunderstorm?"

"It just startled me." You giggled, going back to your book. A few minutes later Sam returned with two mugs of hot cocoa and sat down next to you.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you company during the 'scary' storm." You rolled you eyes but happily excepted his presence.

Castiel-

You were sitting out in the rain watching the lightening strikes in the distance.

"Y/n, what are you doing alone in the rain?" You jumped as Cas appeared and sat down next to you.

"I'm just watching the storm." You sighed, resting your head on his shoulder.

"It is just bursts of electricity caused by the-"

"Shut up Cas."

"Aren't you worried that you will get sick?"

"No." He clenched his jaw before slinging his trench coat around you. You gave him a quizzical look.

"I- I didn't want you to get cold."

And cuddling together, you watched as the storm passed.

Charlie-

You were sitting with Charlie watching TV when there was a white flash in the room followed by a rumble. The screen flickered then went black as it lost connection.

"Dang it." You muttered, before an idea popped into your head. You raced up to your room and grabbed a few blankets and the Harry Potter books. You met up with Charlie who was already holding two mugs of hot cocoa and some flashlights.

"Build a fort?" She asked.

"Build a fort." You agreed. Together, you slung blankets around the room and hung them up against chairs. You set up bean bags and positioned the flashlights then sat down with Charlie by your side.

"This is a cool fort." Charlie smiled, taking a sip from her mug. You pulled out, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and gave her a grin, opening it up and starting to read.

"Chapter one, the boy who lived. Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Private Drive were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much-"