-.-Hearing You Swear for the 1st Time-.-

Trigger Warning: Language
The picture above is a drawing I did of Castiel, I couldn't get his face right though...

I published the first chapter to my new book! Its 'Elemental: A Supernatural Fanfiction' and I would love it if you could check it out. Thanks!

Dean-

You don't even know why you were angry. You were re-watching Merlin and just couldn't  stand how Arthur was so blind to Merlin's talent.

"He threw the spear, dammit! Merlin, don't let that fucking idiot take the credit!"

You let out an exasperated groan and flopped into the couch. You barely notice Dean turning in shock toward you. You totally forgot he was with you...

"Well, well, Y/n. Who knew you even knew that word?"

Sam-

You and Sam were having target practice, but you decided to switch from guns to throwing knives, preparing for worst case scenario.

He lifted his knife an launched it in a perfect arch and hit the center of the target.

"Alright, your turn."

You squared your shoulders and threw your knife. You missed the target.

"Shit-" Sam turned to you with a shocked look, you normally didn't swear.  "Snickerdoodles." You said immediately after. "You know what? I could go for a cookie right now. You want one? Because I want one-"

Castiel-

You were in a heated argument with your brothers. Of course they wanted to sit you out on a hunt against demons!

You were too busy yelling to notice Cas enter the room.

"You have to be fucking kidding me?! Do you seriously not trust me enough to handle myself? Oh my God!"

You turned on your heel and met the very shocked face of Cas.

"You shouldn't use my father's name in vain."

Gabriel-

You had, once again, fallen into one of Gabriel's traps which ended up with you having a bucket of paint dropped on your head.

The loud guffaws of the archangel sounded across the room. You grabbed the bucket and launched it at his face.

"You little shit!"

Then his face turned to a smirk.

"Well that's a nickle for the swear jar."

Charlie-

You and Charlie were trying to hack into some databases, trying to get some information for Sam and Dean.

Access Denied

"Son of a bitch." You groaned to your laptop.

"Language." Charlie chuckled, eyes still glued to her computer.