Cold December Night- Misha

Requested by: _Penguin_G_

It was the last panel before Christmas, you and your husband Misha were going to start the show with a christmas carol by Michael Buble.

You exhaled a shaky breath and tried to calm your nerves. Misha met your gaze with an award winning smile.

"You ready?" He asked, while fixing the shoulder strap on the guitar he borrowed from Richard.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You chuckled, looking behind you to see West and Maison playing with JJ. West saw you looking and offered you a goofy grin.

At your cue, you stepped on the stage with Misha. Immediately camera lights flashed as you walked over to your microphone, sending out a smile to the fans.

Behind you, Richard grabbed some sleigh bells to ring and Mark sat down by the drums. Jensen seated himself at the piano. Misha settled at his place right next to you and strummed a random chord to make sure the guitar was still in tune. He nodded to you and the band and the music started playing.

You took a deep breath and readied yourself for the first note.

"Stockings are hung with care, as children sleep with one eye open. Well, now there's more than toys at stake, 'cause I'm older now and not done hoping."

The crowd cheered and you smiled as Jensen kept a beautiful melody on the piano and the sleigh bells rang in tune. You could see West and Maison grinning at you from backstage, joined by JJ and Jared's kids.

"The twinkling of the lights as Santa's carols fill the household. Old saint Nick has taken flight, with a heart on board so please be careful." You started loosing yourself to the music and your heart seemed to pump with the beat. "Each year I ask for many different things. But now what my heart wants you to bring."

"So please just fall in love with me this Christmas." Misha joined and harmonized with you, causing the audience to go wild. "There's nothing else I will need this Christmas. Won't be wrapped under a tree, I want something that lasts forever."

"So kiss me on this cold December night." Misha finished the stanza with a smile. He took a breath and started the next verse. "A tree that smells of pine, a house that's filled with joy and laughter. The mistletoe says, 'stand in line,' loneliness is what I've captured. Oh, but this evening can be a holy night. Let's cozy on up to the fireplace and dim those Christmas lights."

"So please just fall in love with me, this Christmas. There's nothing else that you will need this Christmas. Won't be wrapped under a tree. I want something that lasts forever."

"So kiss me on this cold December night."

"They call it the season of giving, I'm here, I'm yours for the taking."

"They call it the season of giving, I'm here, I'm yours!"

"Just fall in love with me this Christmas! There's nothing else that we will need this Christmas. Won't be wrapped up under a tree, I want something that lasts forever, 'cause I won't be alone tonight. I'll wear you like a Christmas sweater, walk proudly to the mistletoe tonight. I want something that lasts forever, so kiss me on this cold December night." You and Misha were facing each other, his eyes seemed so much brighter. "They call it the season of giving, I'm here, I'm yours for the taking. They call it the season of giving, I'm here, I'm yours..."

Jensen held out the last note and let it fade.

The silence didn't last long until the fans went crazy, the flashes of cameras started up all again. But the cheers turned into chants, all begging you and Misha to kiss.

He smiled at you and pulled you closer, your lips met with passion. But you two pulled away too soon, you had to make sure you didn't keep the crowd waiting.

"I love you." You whispered into Misha's ear.

"I know." He responded with a straight face. You gave him a playful glare. "I love you too."