16. AWAKENING 'PART 1'

"I DON'T RISE FROM THE ASHES I MAKE THEM.
I AM
THE FREAKING FIRE"

**************

[ You might find this chapter a little confusing and there's a 'part 2' for more details. So please enjoy the chapter. ]

Tiara

"Doryu mark...mate this day...In the Heat...I claim mate...he said something like that." I repeated. Drake cursed. "Tiara...you have no idea, what the hell you agreed to! Do you think, we're a bunch of toddlers that you can easily handle? Let me burst your bobbles, We're pure blood Dragons, on our heats, and the only thing our beast urges us is to rut you and mark you. We feed you our fire and it will burn you to ashes. Trust me, you do not want to deal with us when we're on edges. There's a reason, Kaiden was send far away. He's already in heat for two days and you agreed to mate with him? Tiara, he'll stop at nothing, untill he claims you, understand?!"

I have never seen this side of Drake ever. This is the first time he didn't use his given pet name for me, that means, he's really pissed right now. He looks frightened and frightening at the same time.

I gulped. Tiara...you really fucked it up this time. What was I even thinking? Oh yes, I wasn't quite thinking. Curiousity kills the cat. Im the perfect example for that quote. How did I end up in this hell hole of dragons anyways? How in the name of heavens can someone possibly pair me with the fire breathing lizards? If I get my hands on that entity who is responsible for all this bullshit, I swear on my dead parent, I would make him regret the day he was born. Well...if I survive this disaster that is. As soon as I was done with the call with Kaiden, I felt it, like something he said about meeting me was not normal or something unnatural was about to happen.

I'm glad at 1am after midnight, atleast my brain still had some spark left to call Kenneth. And I brief him about my talk with Kaiden, or more like Doryu. And not even 5 minutes later, he was at my bedroom window, naked, asking me to pack few things and hurry with him. I don't know what I was more shocked about? Him at my place so fast or the sight of his enormous dick which was hanging between his legs limply. He didn't even bother to cover it up and picked me, while jumping down my window, landing perfecty on the ground. I saw the others there too except Kaiden.

"Take her back to the old fort. We'll be back with the others." Said Brenton, pushing us both away and throwing something at Kenneth. He caught the thrown pant by his brother and was in it in seconds. "Comeon. Let's go." He said dragging me towards a "Oh my god! No fucking way I'm riding on that." I said, pointing at a dragon, as big as my house. "Yes we are and that's Blade. Come on now. Don't be scared. I'll never let you fall, trust me." He said, climbing it...sorry him. Closing my eyes, I held on to Kenneth for dear life. A screemed left my throat, almost destroying my vocal cord, when we're lifted in the air.

"It's ok. I'm here." Said Kenneth, holding me close. After sometime when I was sure I'm safe, I opened my eyes. I looked up at Kenneth to find his eyes already on me. "I can't loose you again, Tia." He said, making me frawn. Before I could ask, why he's so terrified, I was distracted by a two headed dragon, flying next to us and another almost like a midnight blue, two the other side. My face must look priceless right now because Kenneth chuckled. "That's Brenton and Blaze. And the one behind is Drake." He said, pointed at the 3 other dragons around us. "Why are we going to this old fort? " I asked him. "Because  it's safe for now." Was his only answer.

I sighed defeatedly. I have no right to be upset at anyone or question them right now. It's a wise idea to wait untill it's explained to me in time. After another thirty minutes approximately, we landed near a old fort. If this is what they call 'safe house' then sorry but, I don't feel safe at all. It looked old, abandoned and Gothic. Maybe that's the reason there's no sign of life around. It's far from Civilization, hidden on a mountain. "Did you use to live here?" I asked curious. "Long back. Before the war. Now only used for training purposes." He said, helping me get down. I hope the inside is better than this.