42. EPILOGUE

"Not all happy endings began happily. It is the courage to persevere
even in the face of adversity
that will bring the happy
ending you very
much desire"

********************

Tiara

Ten years into marriage is enough time to notice all the qualities and flaws in your partners. Also difficulties come in every step of your relationship. It's not always roses and bees, no matter you're a human or supernaturals, but the best thing is to overcome it. And I had done this very smoothly because my mates were with me. My dear husbands. It's impossible to measure my love for them. I just love them unconditionally, in different ways. There were times when it all felt very suffocating, but not gonna lie, my mates were there every step of high and low of my life. No matter how powerful being I was, emotionally, I was empty with out my family.

"Mom? Nos did it again! Everytime I'm about to win, he does that! He's so dead today." Complained Than, my first born, about his twin brother. I sighed. "He doesn't do that intentionally Than. It's just his nature. How many times, I have to tell you that? And no more death warning in my house. You get it?" Last time Than used those words on one of his classmates, that boy jumped of his terrace. Lucky for him, it wasn't deadly as he had lots of bushes in his backyard. "You always take his side. I hate him. I hate you!" He said, trying to emotionally blackmail me.

"You don't hate me baby. You love me and I love you too." I smiled at him. He fisted and unfisted his hands, trying to control his anger and I tried very hard not to laugh. "What is going on?" Came Brenton's voice. I resumed my work as I know, my knight in shining armour (literally) has arrived, for my rescue. "Dad!" He ran towards him with his controlled sob face. "Nos made me sleep again, when I was about to win the race! This is not fare. You have to punish him dad. I have eye witnesses with me this time." I rolled my eyes. Here we go again, with him and his law and order.

"Brenton, Darling? Can you please see to that?" I teased my husband, because both of my first borns are his weaknesses and I know very well that, he can't punish one for the other. "Aaaa...sure. Let's go find the accused." He said, motioning towards the door. Than did not wait a single second, happy that someone is on his side. "All the best, playing the safe game, my love." I fingered him again. A low growl left his throat, making me chuckle. "Laugh all you want my dear wife, but bring that sexy ass to my red room tonight..without fail." He smirked, when my smile fell and then he left the room, knowing he had the upper hand.

After my first set of twins were born and it was time for them to 'let loose' on me again, my mates introduced me to the 'red room' and everytime we have a lot of time to spend, they drag me to the red room to have some much needed stress relief moments, that's what they call it. Not that I was complaining. That room was sound proff and well equipped with accessories for the best pleasure that you could ever imagine. It's my second Heaven in this whole kingdom. My home with my family is the first.

"Mom? Is he gone? " Said Nos, making me narrow my eyes at him. "You did it again boy. How many times I have told you to keep your abilities at check? You're not supposed to use them on your family members. Actually scratch that. You're not supposed to use them on anyone for the matter of fact, unless it's a life and death situation." I folded my hands over my now swollen belly. Yes you heard it right. Ten years into my marriage and I thought, we had enough of baby making after giving birth to my 2 sets of twin and 3 other single births but no. My mate just find ways to get me pregnant every change they get.