38. THE INTUITION

"Every morning I convince myself
that you are not worth
my time and efforts,
and every night I break down, shattered into arms of
your memories"

************************

Tiara

I woke up on a bed, tangled with limbs. One or maybe two...no three people. What in the name of hell happened in here? I tried hard to remember, but the only thing that comes to mind is the argument we had earlier and then me passing out due to blood loss. Was it yesterday? After that every memory is like a dream. Now that I find myself tangled naked, with 3 other naked bodies, I'm not very sure those were just dreams. Trying to remove the hands and legs from my body, I successfully freed myself from the bodily cage and skid down the bed.

Taking a deep breath, I looked around for something to wear. Looking at the mess in the room, I scrunched my face. Did we do that? fuck! Wasn't I mad at them, like "never going to forgive them" kind of madness? Then how the hell, I end up naked in the bed with them. Did they took advantage of my situation and..they won't fall that low, right? Right? Relax Tiara. We went into heat. They were the only ones who could have helped us releaving the pain. What?? I went into heat? Then few bits and pieces of the night before came flashing out.

Don't you want me?...
You should take some rest Tiara...
Come on Kenneth. You don't want this?..
Oh fuck! She's going to regret it tomorrow..
Just fucking do it..
Her heat is at the peak..
Why the hell She's in heat now?..
Yeah...like I would know why?
Oh shut up all of you and fuck me!..

I face palmed myself, when I realized, it was me who was being horny yesterday. I put on a shirt, that was lying on the floor and tried to walk out of this room, to the connected one, making sure no one notices my walk of shame towards the washroom. As soon as I was in, I locked the door and shighed in relief. I finished my daily ritual and took a long hot bath, untill I heard a knock. "Tiara? You in there?" It's Blaze. Instead of answering, I closed the shower and wiped myself in a hurry, then opened the bathroom door with my towel wrapped on.

"Yes?" I asked, when he just inspected me from head to toe. "You feeling better?" He asked and I nodded, walking past him to the closet. I can feel that he wants to say something else, but I pretended, like I'm busy looking for something. Then a pair of hands snaked around my waist, making me halt. "Are you still mad at us?" He mummered, closer to my ear. I wanted to push him away, but the mate bond is a curse. I closed the closet door and placed my forehead on it, closing my eyes. "Don't do this babe. I miss you. Please don't push us away anymore. Whatever the future brings, let's face it together." He said, turning me around.

I didn't dare meet his eyes. "I can't fight a losing war." I whispered. He pulled me into his chest and held me there untill I finally relaxed. "Winning or loosing, doesn't matter anymore Tiara. What does matters to us from now on is you. I don't know how to make you believe that, but no matter what the future has stored for us, we're in this together. Either we stay together or we die together. I don't care anymore. I just want you and only you." He said, lifting my face with his forefinger and thumb then smiled down at me. "You're all I'll ever need my mate." He said, benting down, taking my lips in a gentle kiss, making my eyes water.

"I love you so much." He said, wiping away my tears. "Comeon dress up. We all have something to say over the breakfast." He said, taping my face and smiled. "Ok" I murmured. I choosed a simple blue sundress and combed my hair. After checking myself one last time in the mirror, I crossed my room to theirs, where everyone was now decent and sitting in a circle with food in the middle, waiting for me. As soon as they noticed me, they all stood up. Drake smiled, when I met his gaze and pulled a chair for me. "Thanks" I said, taking the seat. Looking down at the food, my stomach rumbled and my mates Chuckled.