27. THE CHAOS

"As you open yourself to
living at your edge,
your deepest purpose will slowly begin to make itself known."

***************

Tiara

I was exploring the cave while Kaiden took a bath, before we had to go back to the camp. This cave must be too ancient for it's own good. But a thought was nagging me. If Kaiden knows about this cave, that means, the others must be aware of this place too. Like the Rouges. What are odds that we get attacked here, while the others are unaware of our whereabouts? Suddenly an uneasy feeling hit me, like no other. Is it because I'm panicking or something happened to my other mates, while I'm having the time of my life?

"Tiara? Babe are you alright?" Asked Kaiden, rushing back to me. "I felt your anxiety. What is it?" He asked, taking my face in his hands. "Kaiden let's go back to camp. I'm having a bad feeling. I need to see if your brothers are OK." I say, sweating. "Alright alright. Come on let's go." He said, taking me out of the cave and within seconds I was on the back of Doryu, rushing back to the camp. I felt bile pushing out of my throat. Tiara? I'm sure they are OK. I just spoke to Brenton. They are all sitting together around the fire. Nothing is wrong. Are you feeling sick?" Asked, Kaiden through our bond. I could only nod my head in affirmation. We're almost there. Hold on. He said, landing on the same spot, we took off an hour ago.

As soon as he changed into his human form, I ran towards the camp, Kaiden hot on my heels. Ejder is sick. That means Drake. Nyx helped me follow his scent and I rushed there in panick. God please, let him be safe. I kept chanting in my heart, while I ran towards a tent, little further from where ours were set. "Drake!!" I screemed, and dashed into the tent only to stop dead on my tracks. "W..What?..is hap..pening here?" This can't be true. Drake won't do this to me. It must be my imagination. "What the fuck!!?" Screemed Kaiden, who was right behind and as shocked as me. "Kaiden? Tiara, it's not what it looks like. I can explain, what exactly happened." Drake tried to plead with us, while buttoning his shirt.

"Fuck you Drake! Keep your lame explanation to yourself. Do you have any common sense left in you, or she just sucked it out of your dick, with a blowjob?" He said, making Drake to look down immediately and zip his pants in panick. "Don't shout at him Kaiden! He loves me. What is so wrong about we being intimate?" Countered Karen. I just stood there like a statue and let them argue back and forth. "I don't love you, Karen. Don't fill my mate's mind with doubts. It was a mistake coming here and asking you for forgiveness. If I knew, you would take advantage of this situation, I would have never visited you alone." Drake screemed at her face.

By now all my other mates are gathered around too. "What the hell happened?" Asked Blaze, coming inside the tent and putting a hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes to unsee, what I just saw. "Tiara? Please. I will tell you what happened. Let's go out. OK?" Asked Drake, walking towards me. I took a step back, avoiding his touch. "Tiara?" He called desperately. "Can somebody please fill me up with what happened?" Asked Kenneth, rubbing my hands, now that I'm closer to him. "What happened is...Drake suddenly was horny because your mate took off with Kaiden for a private party and he realized, I'm the only one who can help him get some release and keep his beast calm for a while." We all looked at Drake to confirm the accusations.

He shaked his head. "Don't lie to them Karen. It's already hard to make my mate believe, that whatever she saw was not happening and you are twisting the entire scene to make it look like I was cheating on her!" Karen just smirked and looked my way. "Let's ask your mate then. Dear Tiara, did you feel suffocating all of a sudden, like your heart was racing, but you couldn't breathe?" By my shocked expression, she figured out that, it's true. She smiled. "That happened because, your mate and me were sharing an aggressive and passionate kiss. Tell me if I'm lying Drake?" She asked my mate, who was looking at her with murder written on his face.