17. AWAKENING 'PART 2'

"Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be Reborn and Rise again as a Stronger and Wiser version of yourself."

**********************

3rd Person POV

She's ready. She's through the test and need just a little provocation to take her true form. If it's not today then when? I have waited for this day for years now. Her fire is ready to be released. I saw the little human, or what's left of it, climb down the fortress carefully. Scared yet brave at heart. Broken yet stronger like never. Lost yet ready to win any war coming her way. My keeper, it's time we meet.

Kenneth

Fuck! How long we have to do this? I so wanted to sleep with my mate today but thanks to my heat, I'm now scared to death to even touch her. I wish these heat passes by so that I can convince my mate to complete the process. It's really painful to be around her and not have her. I'm just barely holding my sanity because of the herbs. Imagine if she's not ready for another 6 months, we have to go through this torture again and again. I couldn't leave her alone in the fortress like when my brothers offered. As their beasts are going crazy to mate her. Mine is no different.

Mate left. What? Mate. Left! Keeper.

I turned around in time to find her faint scent in my room. Was she here? Did she see me? Shit! Why didn't I sense her before? I walked faster towards the door, only to find the guard appointed for Tiara in a submissive position, His sword in his hands offering me, head bowed. The position when someone is ready for their punishment. "Rise" I order for him to stand. "Explain why you're not on your duty guarding my mate?" He was literally shivering. "My lord, I couldn't deny her order. She wanted to enter your chambers. I tried to stop her but she was determined to..."

I raised my hand for him to stop. "Get back to your post. Next time, cut your head yourself." I said, walking past him towards my mates room. Mate not here Keeper. Said my beast. Just then all my brothers tried to mind link me at once with panic filled voice. Only one thing in common. Tiara is not in the fort. I ran  into her room only to find it empty and her bag gone. Why did she leave? Confused, I came out hurriedly. "Guards!" My thunderous voice vibrated in the castle, compelling every lower rank dragon and supernatural to submit. They were in front of me in seconds. "Did anyone see my mate going out of the fort?" They looked at each other confused.

"No sir. We were on duty. No one came in or out, other then your brothers, who went for hunting." Said one guard. "Explain then, how did my mate vanished from the castle without anyone noticing her?!" What a bunch of loosers. "Spread around. Find her. She must not have gone far. If she's hurt any way, you all would be behaded!" I roared and ran towards the big windows and jumped down, giving my beast the control. Falkor do you sense her? He didn't answer to me. Falkor? Mate gone keeper. Mate gone. What? How's it possible? She can't run that fast. It's still dark. She's sleepless and tired. Find her Falkor! She must be in danger. It's a sloppy mountain. We don't want her to fall and get injured.

I heard my brothers beasts coming my way. Did you find her? I asked. She's no where damit. I can't even smell her. Said Blaze. Why the hell she left the castle anyways? Wasn't she sleeping? Asked Drake. She came to find us. Maybe she couldn't sleep. The guard said, she left my room crying. I have no idea what happened. I still don't get it, why she had an urge to run away. Did she see or heard something while in your room? Asked Brenton. Other than me getting off thinking and fantasizing her, no. Nothing. Did I scared her off with my kinks. But I didn't call her name. There is no reason for her to get offended or scared. I confessed.