22. OPENING HEART

"I'm in awe of you. I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is like a knife twisting in my dark soul."

******************

Blaze 🔞

There it goes again. That heavy feeling in your chest when you don't feel any desire to speak or move. All you want to do is close your eyes and sleep, because the process of being broken is incredibly exhausting. You attempt your best to make your days fulfilling, but no matter how hard you try you can't seem to connect to anyone or anything. I don't know where I went wrong? Was I any different than my brothers?  Did I not show her the same affection that they did? I know I'm not that expressive, but she has seen my possesive side. Did she not like it? Or more like hate it?

"They're here" muttered Kaiden. Making me and my brothers look up at the two people, that were the reason of our sleepless night. "Welcome back. Done already? " Asked Kaiden, making Kenneth chuckle. "Why yes brother. Jealous? " He asked, hugging my blushing mate in his arms. "Maybe a little. Im just upset, you didn't invite me." He smirked, making me frawn. "Next time...maybe." He said, teasing my mate. Her eyes went wide imagining it, which made all of them laugh, except me. They all joked and made fun of each other for a while. I'm not upset. I'm most of the time the invisible man but, what hurt me more is, I'm invisible for her too.

Not able to take it anymore, I got up trying to leave the room silently to get the must needed rest. "Blaze?" Called Kenneth. "Are you coming? " I don't even have the slightest idea to where. "Coming where?" I asked, with a straight face. "Horse riding? " Said Tiara. "Was the ride yesterday night not enough for you?" They all almost fall from the chair, laughing. Tiara blushed a shade of red, making Drake pull her to him. She didn't even protest. They were all pampering her. I wish, I could do the same but she never noticed me. "I'm sleepy. See you guys later." I said, turning around.

"Oh comeon Blaze. It's for an hour. Tiara is here too." Said Brenton. He eyed me. He knows how I'm feeling. He does do but he's good at hiding. I'm not. "She won't miss me." The words were out of my mouth, before I can stop it. The room quited down, making me look up and our eyes met. She wants me to elaborate it. I avoided my brothers warning for once and walked closer to them. "I always thought I was not your first priority but, lately realized I was not even your last." It's not true, she barely wishpered.

"You know what the saddest fucking shit is Tiara? Waiting for that one day when you get treated like a priority instead of an option. It's not your fault, I gave you my everything without making sure if, you even wanted it. Why would you thought? Your hands are full with all the attention you need." She looked at me unmoving. Like she can't believe, I'm finally speaking up? "Blaze? It's ok if you don't want to come. He's tired Tiara. Come let's go." Said Drake, standing up with her.

"Blaze. I never knew you felt that way. I thought, you're just shy. I'm sorry if I made you feel neglected. " She said, looking at me. I scoffed. "I'm used to it." I simply said. "What the fuck you're talking about Blaze? Who the fuck neglected you?" Barked Kenneth, looking pisses as ever. "Having her all to yourself, even though we talked, how it would effect us, before mating, you went behind our back and fucking Marked her! You have no right to shout on my face." Tiara gasped but she needs to know.

"It was my anniversary. I had every right to spend time with her and how I spend it, should not be your fucking business!" Is he being serious right now? "It is our fucking business Kenneth because every time you fucked her yesterday, we felt it. You know how hard it was? We were supposed to mark her together before individually mating with her! But you selfish bastard couldn't take it, could you? You steel my fucking right Kenneth! How would you have felt if each one of us had fucked her throughly all night and you felt the same pain?" It was too late for me to react when I felt the sting on my face.