40. ZEUS & NYX

"Darkness Does not always
equate to evil,
Just as Light Does not
always bring
good"

********************

Drake

Shit! I did it again. Tiara's right. We're a bunch of Hypocrites. How could we accuse her of keeping us in dark, when we did the same to her, a couple of months back? "Tiara, please don't shut us out again. I completely understand now. We are a bunch of idiots and I confess that yes, I ignored the fact that you definitely had some kind of good reason behind you secrecy. Could you please open the door now?" I said, closer to her door. "Im so sorry Tiara. I call you selfish. Please babe, I wasn't thinking. I just panicked that we let you go alone, unattended, when I realized, you were pregnant all along? " pleaded Blaze. "Are you guys happy now? This is why, I wanted to come alone." Said Kenneth, making me sigh.

"And let you hog our mate all to yourself? Not a chance bro. We missed her too, you know?" Said Kaiden, trying to twist the nob, and surprisingly the door opened. We all exchanged looks and pushed it open to rush ourself inside her temporary room. But what we saw inside, made my blood boil. My mate was naked standing in front of a stranger and that man was smiling down at her. "What the hell?!" I said, making them both turn their attention to me. "Who the hell are you?! And why are you stark naked infront of a stranger, Tiara?!" I couldn't control my fury.

The Stranger..smiled? "Calm your fire and put some clothes on Nyx, before they loose their shits." He said, to my mate. She rolled her eyes at him and took the robe, she lazily would have thrown on the bed earlier, to put on. Then I realized, it wasn't Tiara, but Nyx. Her eyes glowing amber. "State your business and get going Zeus." Said Nyx, sending a piercing glare at the stranger. If looks could kill?  Mate could kill. Smirked my beast. "Wait..a damn second? Are you the Zeus...as in the god of Thunder, lord of heaven and earth, Zeus?" Asked Kaiden? "The one and only, son." Smiled the god lovingly at it. My mate scoffed.

"Don't be so flattered, lord of thunder. I asked why are you here?" My brothers and me were rooted to the floor with that news, but what was more shocking to me is, my mate talking informally to him. We panicked. "I'm, I'm Drake my lord. And I apologize for my mates behavior. Please forgive her for her rudeness. She's pregnant." I bowed to him and tried to bring the situation in control, by apologizing to the God. He must be feeling offended. To my surprise, he chuckled. "I know son. I'm the God, remember?" He didn't look upset at all. "Nyx and me are old friend. I'm used to her rudeness." He said, making Nyx bare her teeth at him and he just threw his head back and laughed. Like...I'm little clueless here.

"Seeing at your blank faces, I assume you guys don't know who your mate really is?" Zeus said, taking a chair and sat like a king, he was. "Zues? If you came here to chit chat and waste my time, the door is that way." Said my mate, sitting on the bed, facing Zeus. We all stood then dumbstruck and watched the drama playing on its own. "Hypnos and Thanatos are missing from hell, for last few days. I though you might know where they are, as their...mother? " said Zeus, smirking. "What?!" We all asked, shocked to our bones. "Who again?" Asked Kenneth. Nyx shighed and turned to us.

"My name is Nyx, not because I'm a Phoenix. It Nyx because...I'm the goddess of darkness. One of the first deities to exist, even before him." She pointed at Zeus. I'm speechless, would be an understatement. My mind is blown away with that news. "I know. She has that effect on everyone. Lucky for you all, she's your mate." Said Zeus, smiling like an idiot. "You're our mate? The goddess of darkness? The daughter of chaos? The Nyx, from the Greek mythology?" Asked Brenton, making my mate to just nod at him in agreement. Not able to take the shock anymore, I sat down on the floor, followed by my brothers. Being in the presence of the two most powerful deities ever existed, in the same room as us?..it was draining our energy.