SS - Unveiling Visions: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's Dreams

New York.

Personally, I have no issue with the states myself however, travelling there was quite boring. The only reason I had to go was because of some business reasons my father needed to attend to and of course, none of it interested me in the slightest. Other than that, I also was studying the English language as I did with learning other languages. Overall, the most enjoyable part of this entire trip was that I was able to leave both the White Room and the mansion I'm forced to live in, albeit a little anyways.

In any event, here we are. Inside a hotel, I stood outside the doors of one particular suite along with my assigned butler, a somewhat old individual and someone who's been my 'caretaker' in a way. If I was able to choose my own path, I would've stayed in Japan, but inevitably, I followed as instructed. Just beyond that door is the sole reason for my being here.

With the two wooden doors in front me, I made no effort to open them whatsoever. Instead, my butler noticed my sedentary state and went ahead and knocked on the doors on my behalf.

"Excuse me, but I brought him as asked."

Although there was silence for a while, it was quickly diminished after the cold voice of much younger man answered through the doors.

"You may enter," the voice said.

After giving acceptance, my butler opened the doors and we both entered one before the other. In the room, there was a large space along with a very luxurious couch on the right hand side with a table in front of it. Further out in the room was a man in his thirties gazing out the window, seemingly not paying attention to our arrival.

"If you would please excuse me," my butler said.

Leaving it at that, he left the room and now it was just both me and the man, or rather my parent I should say. If I were to call them 'father' then that is being way too generous, just saying parent is generous enough. Any who, never once did he turn around to face me but instead, he continued to speak as he did before.

"I assume you had the privilege of exploring the city a little, yes?"

Just before this meeting, I did get the unique opportunity to see the city itself from the ground but not for too long. I was stuck inside a Cadillac as I was driven around by my butler.

"In a way."

Giving a short and concise response probably wasn't what he wanted to hear but what he expected for me to answer. I didn't care enough to give a meaningful response nor did he want me to anyways so it all works out in the end.

"After having Matsuo drive you around, tell me. What do you think of this city?"

What I think of New York City, huh? As said by Admiral Yamamoto Isoroku, he admired America's industrial capacity. Or so that's how it's interpreted anyways, the authenticity of whether or not Admiral Yamamoto admired such things is yet to be certified. But if that is his views, then I would have to say the same. One of the few examples would be America's technological innovation and manufacturing power, both of which are powerful in their own right.

"A city devoted to sin, what's not to love?" I said.

"Come now, don't play the fool. This city has enough of those already," he said," You see, we are already of a different stripe. We don't have to dream that we're important. We are."

"Is that all you wanted me for?"

Up to this point, this conversation has been pointless. We both know that he isn't the type to waste valuable time like this so the reason for my presence here is unknown to me.

"Impatient, are we? Do I really need a reason to call for my own son?"

"Funny, I don't ever recall you ever referring to me as your 'son'."

Back in the White Room, he didn't visit often as the only time they would ever is to check in on things or to take me somewhere else. Most of the time, he would always be at a hotel and never once at the mansion. A waste of resources if you ask me.

"You're absolutely correct in that regard."

"In that case, what reason do you have for calling me here?

If this was going to be a simple social call, then this conversation is over and I'd walk right out the door. Of course, he wouldn't let that happen unless he wants me to do anything so pushing forward, I wanted to get to the heart of the matter.

"There are people I would like you to meet after my meeting."

"Having friends in high places, huh. How fortunate."

"If one is to enforce, then one must have force as well as a position of strength. Of course, once my needs are fulfilled then those transactions are over and I can move onto the bigger picture."

Simply put, like the White Room program, I'm going to be used to expand his political agenda. I understood very well this was one of the few purposes I was conceived the first place.

"So what then? You'll rule as a dictator?"

"I prefer the term autocrat. I would rule as a chief executive. I wouldn't answer to a board of directors or any other entity. Nothing to impede progress," he continued, "If you want to see the fate of democracies, then you can look out the windows."

Turning around slightly, he finally looked me in the eyes and invited me to stand with him. Will I join them though is the real question and the real answer is no. Turning around myself, I walked to the doors and opening it, I already saw that he lost interest and continued gazing out the window again. With this conversation put to an end, I left the suite and made my way back to my own room.

-

i actually meant to publish both this SS and honami's SS a chapter before back when honami was sick and was in bed with kiyotaka so u just have to wait a little longer for the ship to sail haha

the context is this is basically what kiyotaka is dreaming about. the same will go for the honami SS, it's what she'll be dreaming about instead.

this is set during kiyotaka's new york trip