💙•Cuddles

Tord couldn't sleep. He tried but it just was uncomfortable. He laid flat on his back. Staring up at the ceiling with dark circles underneath his eyes.

His mind was a tangled mess, he couldn't help it. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he slowly rolled over on his side. His exhausted eyes dared to look at the time.

It read 3:23AM.

"Fåen..." Tord whispered as he raised his hands up. Covering his face as he forced himself to sit up in his bed.

Flopping his hands into his lap. He huffed softly. He licked his chapped lips, realizing he was thirsty and he might as well get himself up.

Shoving the bright red fleeced blanket off himself, the young norsk placed his socked feet on the soft rug that was on his ground.

He gets off the bed and rubs the back of his head. Then, he proceeded to leave the bedroom entirely.

Nobody else was awake – Least that's what Tord thought. Walking down the hallway, he reached to the stairs.

His hand lightly grazing against the wooden railing as he walked himself down.

Noticing, he squinted his eyes at the slight glow of the TV light that was on downstairs.

Fully downstairs now, Tord walked over to the couch. Witnessing Tom sitting on it and lazily gazing at the screen in front of him.

"What are you doing awake?" Tom asks without looking at the screen. Tord shrugged. "Couldn't sleep, why the hell are you?"

Tom lets out a irritated huff and doesn't answer this time. Tord shrugged and cluelessly walked into the kitchen.

"Couldn't! I guess." Tom called out from the living in room in reply after a short moment of silence.

"Well, I guess that makes the both of us." Tord replied as he grabs a glass from the cabinet.

Footsteps approached the Norwegian. The British blue hoodie wearing a male entered the kitchen.

He opened up the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff, popping open the cap and takes a swig.

"Commie, go the fuck to bed." Tom bitterly responded as he chugged a bit more of the alcoholic beverage.

Tord filled the glass he had with water from the sink and then turned it off. He turned around and faced the Brit.

"I cant. What are you, deaf?" Tord blinked in annoyance as he scoffed. Sipping down his water calmly.

Tom sighed as he sets the bottle on the counter. "C'mere." He says and went over, grabbing Tord's wrist and began tugging him.

"Aye! Where are we going?! What are you–" Tord exclaimed but was interupted.

"Shut the fuck up, commie. Edd and Matt are sleeping." Tom sneered as he tugged Tord back into the living room.

Tom shoved Tord onto the couch. Making the Norsk gasp as he sits on it. He narrowed his eyes to the Brit.

"Stay."  Tom grumbled and went upstairs. Tord watched the Brit go and scoff.

"Not a dog." He grumbled but fell silent when Tom returned with a black and white checkered blanket.

"Lay down." Tom commanded gently. Tord blushed a bit in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"Lay." Tom repeated, pointing to the couch. Tord rolled his eyes. "I'm not a dog, Thomas."

"Just do it!" Tom exclaimed in a whisper yell. Tord obeyed and laid down. He felt so confused.

"I don't know why you want me too...." He trailed off once Tom laid next to him on the couch. The blanket draped over the two.

Tord felt his face heat up. Tom was blushing a slight pink as well. "Commie, this is just to help us get to sleep. Got it?" Tom sneered into the Norwegian's ear.

All Tord could do was nod, his face is bright red at this point. Tom sighed softly as he wrapped his arms around the norsk.

Soft rain and the TV on low volume occured as background noise. The rain hitting the window panes in a relaxed state.

Tord felt his eyes fluttered close. Feeling the comfiness and warmth of Tom really did help after all.

Tom tucked his face into Tord's neck. Leaving a soft kiss to it. Which resulted into Tord's eyes snapping open again in surprise.

"Shh." Tom whispered against Tord's warm skin and proceeded to close his eyes.

"Tom?" Tord squeaked out but Tom sneered in a angry whisper. "shut it."

Nobody talked after this, the two closed their eyes. Holding each other close for the comfiness and coziness that they have felt now.

They fell asleep.

Cuddling each other.

The end.

(757 words.)