❤️•Future AU

An exhausted sigh left Red Leader's lips as he is working on his paperwork. It is much later at night, but the man didn't care about his sleep schedule.

Dark circles are underneath the leader's eyes. Tord sighed once again as he takes the eyepatch off his eye. Revealing the cloudiness of grey and blind.

The office door opened, Tord imediantly lifted his head. But his shoulders relaxed when he noticed Tom, his husband.

"Hi, honey." Tom greeted with a smile. He closed the door behind himself. He strolled over to the desk. And took a seat, smiling at the male in front of him.

"Hi, Min Kjære." Tord greeted in response, not lifting his head as he signed some more of the paperwork.

"It's late, put the pen down." Tom mumbled as he sets his hand onto Tord's fleshed one. Watching the norsk grip the pen tighter with his robotic hand.

A small crack was in the pen due to the pressure, but it didn't break completely.

A yawn leaves Tord's lips as he rubbed his eye. The pen dropped out of his hand.

Tom chuckled softly as he gets up from his chair. "Honey, lets go to bed." He encouraged to the other. Tord sighed as he nodded a little. "I suppose you're right.. I haven't slept in..."

"Three days." Tom finished the sentence for his husband. A worried look in his digital eyes of LED green.

"Has it been three?" Tord asks. Tom gave an affirmative nod as he guided Tord out of his throne-like chair.

"Yes, and I miss you. I miss your touch cuddling me. I've been so busy with work too that I haven't been able to see you. I'm sorry." Tom apologized.

Tord shakes his head. "no need to apologize, min elsker. I kept giving you tasks, so we can be avoided for a while."

"Why?" Tom asks, almost heartbrokenly as the two entered the bedroom. The door softly closing behind them.

Tord sighed as he takes off his blue overcoat. He hanged it onto the small hook in the closet.

"Because I didn't want you to see my manic episode." He replied and turned to face his lover.

Tom was about to speak but Tord shakes his head. "It's whatever now."

"Have you've been taking your meds?" Tom asks the question in a worry tone of voice. He sits on the bed.

Tord came out of the closet. (Ha.....)
After a moment of being in there and adjusting his uniforms on the little hangers.

"I have now, but three days ago I wasn't. I shouted out and lashed out. Almost shot and killed my dad Paul." Tord gave a look of guilt as he sits on the bed.

"Oh honey...." Tom wrapped his arms around his lover. He left a little kiss to Tord's scarred reddish part of his face.

"I was in the isolation room for two days. Got out yesterday." Tord sighed as he glanced at the glowing blue light on his robotic arm.

"I just didn't want you to be around me so I kept having tasks sent to you so you didn't have to see me like that." Tord sighed as he gazed lovingly at his husband.

"Well.. even if you're still insane, I still love you very much. That's why I said yes when you got on your knee.." Tom mumbled as he held onto Tord's fleshed hand. Gazing at the wedding ring that is on there.

"You're not at mad at me anymore?" Tord suddenly asked a question in softness.

Tom kissed Tord's fleshed hand and then began to fidget with his own ring. Gazing at the blue sapphire with a small smile..

"No, I'm not mad anymore. I was at the beginning when you kidnapped me, but now look at us. Look at what we accomplished and been through together. I am so excited to make more memories with you. I Love You."

Tom swooned as he wrapped his arms around Tord's neck. Eyeing the leader with love and happiness.

Tord relaxed his tensed shoulders as he placed his hands onto Tom's hips. He leaned in close, making the Brit squeak and then turn a bit red in the face.

"You're so cute, Thomas. I can just look at you all day and night. Maybe spread your blood all over my walls and hug your corpse and even fuck it." Tord laughed as he kissed Tom's cheek.

"What?! You necrophiliac!" Tom gasped which made Tord laugh and smile.

"But, no. No, I won't ever kill you. You're much too important to me. And if you die first, I'll kill myself so we can be together in the afterlife. Vice versa." Tord mumbled to his second in command as he left a small kiss to Tom's lips.

"Of course, Tord. I will do anything to stay by your side." Tom replied as he leaned in and kissed Tord.

The two fell silent. Holding each other as they kissed softly. Their lips moving in synchronized motions for a short while before they pulled back.

They exchanged a smile towards each other.

"I Love You." Tom reminded as he observed Tord lay on the bed with a small smile.

"Come here. I'll cuddle you then." Tord responded with a short laugh. Tom sighed lovingly as he laid down with his husband.

He laid his head onto Tord's chest. Listening to his heartbeat which lulled Tom into a sleepy state.

"Goodnight." Tord whispered, raising his robotic hand and pushing the power off button to Tom's goggles. Making them go pitch black.

"..Night."

"Jeg Elsker Deg." Tord whispered which made Tom mumble. "Yeah...mm, I love you too.."

Then Tom fell asleep instantly. His head on Tord's chest. His breathing soft and calm.

Tord stayed awake. A crazed look in his eyes. Love reflecting from them as well. He pets Tom's hair. Watching the man sleep.

The end.
(987 words.)