❤️•Heated Fight

The two began their argument as usual for the morning. Sounds of yelling can be heard from the kitchen.

"God damnit, Jehovah! I didn't take your Smirnoff!" Tord exclaimed with his arms in the air.

"Bullshit, commie! You take everybody's stuff!" Tom shouted in reply. Which made Tord laugh angrily and reply with. "Nonsense! I don't do such thing!"

"Where the hell is it?!" Tom got closer and yanked Tord by the collar of the hoodie.

Tord glared and raised his fist. Popping Tom square in the nose which made the British male grunt and hold his now bleeding nose.

"I told you. I have no idea." Tord grumbled. Before he walked away, Edd walked into the room.

"It's nine in the morning!" Edd exclaimed. "Why are you two fighting this time?"

"He stole my Smirnoff!" Tom shouted, holding his nose. With the other hand he pointed at the communist.

"No, I didn't! You drank it!" Tord scolded back and crossed his arms.

"When?!"

"Last night! Stupid!"

"Enough." Edd coldly says which made the norsk and other brit fall quiet. The green hooded male pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sick of you two fighting everyday. It gets on my nerves and Matt's. It really drains us to hear you fight all day. Now, Tom – I will go to the grocery store with Matt too get you smirnoff. I need cola for myself anyway." Edd explained and cleared his throat.

Matt walked in and hugged Edd's waist. "Shopping?!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

Edd lifted his head and smiled towards Matt. Nodding his head. "Mhm."

"Yay!" Matt squeaked as he ran into the direction of the front door. Edd sighed and glared at Tord and Tom.

"You two, behave while we're gone." Edd sneered and left the house with Matt. Shutting the door with a soft, click.

Tom plopped himself now on the couch. Crossing his arms as he tapped on the floor with his checkered shoe.

"It's your fault that my Smirnoff is gone." Tom grumbled as he noticed Tord walk into the living room.

"Me?! How is it, me?!" Tord raised his voice and growled in anger. Tom glared his black voids at Tord.

"OH! I DONT KNOW! MAYBE I DRINK SO I CAN DISTRACT MYSELF FROM YOU!"

Then, silence.

Tom realized he said too much. His face heated up as he turned his head. Avoiding too look at Tord now.

"What..?" Tord calmly says now. He tilted his head to the side. Tom felt his voids glisten with tears as he whispered angrily.

"Get the fuck away from me."

"Tom, i–" Tord began but was cut off by Tom's screaming. "COMMIE, I SWEAR, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR SHIT! FORGET ABOUT IT! GO DIE FOR ALL I CARE, JUST GO. AWAY."

Tord didnt leave. Instead, he sat on the couch and placed a hand onto Tom's shoulder.

The blue hoodie wearing male covered his face with his hands. Sniffling and crying softly as he felt the burning warmth of blush remain on his cheeks.

"Tom, I don't understand.." Tord mumbled as he watched the Brit lift his head.

"You don't have to understand, you just have to leave me alone." Tom sniffled as he stared at Tord now.

"Let  me understand, Tom." Tord grasped onto Tom's hands. Making the brit feel butterflies in his stomach.

A tear rolled down Tom's face as he watched Tord lean in. He softly kissed Tom's nose.

"Sorry for hurting you there.. it was the heat of the moment." Tord briefly apologized as he felt Tom squeeze his hands in return.

"It's fine, I don't care." Tom seethed as he clenched his teeth. "you're too close.. get away from me."

"Why..? Why are you hiding this from me?" Tord asked softly as he moved his head back slightly.

"Why?!" Tom repeated as he stared into Tord's eyes. Crying as he yelled at the communist.

"BECAUSE OF YOU ALL I THINK OF IS YOUR LIPS ONTO MINE! BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE TO DRINK ALL THE TIME TO FORGET IT! BECAUSE OF YOU.. I HAVE TO BOTTLE EVERYTHING UP BECAUSE YOU HATE ME!"

"I DONT HATE YOU!"

Silence.

The two softly panted after their out bursts. Both of their faces a burning crimson as they stared at each other now.

"You don't..?" Tom croaked out as he felt Tord's hands cup his face. Tord shakes his head.

"No, silly. I never have. You just kept pushing me away." Tord whispered as he placed his forehead onto Tom's.

Tom whimpered as he croaked out. "so all this hate, was a fucking act..?" Tord sighed at this. He didn't answer.

The two men fell quiet. Just staring at each other. A soft look in their eyes as they locked them.

Hearts beating as one as they felt the tension of the heated fight disappear and get replaced with a wonderful feeling of passion.

Tord leaned in. He pressed his lips onto Tom's. Making the Brit freeze in shock. His voids turned white for a moment before he relaxed.

They turned black again as he shuts his eyelids. Holding the communist close as he returned the passionate kiss.

Slowly the two pulled away.

"You don't hate me?.." Tom whispered. Tord shakes his head. "No, I don't." He replied.

The door opens, revealing Edd and Matt. The green clad looked over at the two and tilted his head.

"Hi, we're back. Tom, the Smirnoff is in the fridge now." Edd greeted with a smile as he carried the case to the kitchen.

Tord and Tom are blushing brightly.

Edd puts it inside of the fridge as Matt cheerfully grabbed a mirror out of a bag and ran upstairs with it.

Edd entered back into the living room with a can of cola in his hand. "Thank you for not destroying the house while i was gone."

"Uh-huh." Tord muttered out. While Tom is still blushing. He just nodded his head.

Edd then smiled at the two before heading back upstairs with Matt.

The red and blue hooded male's exchanged a look to each other.

"He didn't see anything?"Tord asked, blushing.

"Nope."  Tom responded, blushing with a tiny smile on his face.

The end.

(1,040 words.)