💙•Jealousy

(Oneshot inspired by this image

(Oneshot inspired by this image. Artwork isn't mine.)

Rain is pouring loudly outside. Tom has just finished paying for his smirnoff at the alcohol market.

Carrying the case in his other hand, he forced his umbrella open with the other. Holding it above his head.

As he walked, he kept his head down. A empty flat-line expressed on his lips. Heaviness feeling in his heart and shoulders as he sluggishly walked.

The rain hitting the umbrella making soft clicks of the noise as his checkered Vans scrapped softly on the pavement of sidewalks as he walked.

As he walked, he didn't dare look up at any other strangers that walked passed.

But, a laugh.

Tom quickly lifted his head. That laugh was so familiar. Obnoxious and full of happiness, with the accent of norsk.

Today couldn't get any worse.

The British blue clad noticed, Edd holding a red umbrella over Tord's head. The young red clad laughing in happiness. Some blush dusting his face.

Edd has his arm around the shorter red-hooded wearing male. Smiling alongside.

Tom felt a burning rage of jealousy rush into his veins. He could only stand there. Feeling the burning of jealousness and heartache.

Edd seemed to notice a presence looking over. Tord's laughter stopped. "Oh hi, Tom!" Edd greeted.

Tom gripped the case of smirnoff tighter in his other hand as he forced a smile. "Hey Edd! What you doing?"

Tord rolled his eyes. Glaring at his 'arch nemesis' as he responded. "Edd ran out of cola, so I decided to tag along with him since Matt is too busy looking at himself."

"Didn't ask you, commie." Tom bitterly replied. Edd sighed. "Well, that's what we are doing, Tom. You're welcome to ta–"

"Pass."

Tom says, coldly. Then turned around and began to walk into the direction of the house.

Edd and Tord looked at each other. Shrugged their shoulders and continued to make their stroll to the grocery store.

-

Tom entered the home, slamming the door shut. Which startled Matt, whom is looking at himself with the mirror on the couch.

"Oh, hi Tim!" Matt greeted as he turned his head. Tom didn't respond, he just carried the case of smirnoff vodka up the stairs and left the room.

Entering his bedroom, he closed the door behind himself. Tears in his vision as he sits at the end of his bed.

Ripping open the case with his hands, he takes out a bottle and flicked the lid off of it.