❤️•Drunk bfs

Tom and Tord decided to go to the bar for the night. They deserve a break from the house and was craving alcohol anyway.

As for Tom, he is drinking shot after shot. And in the matter of minutes he is drunk.

Tord is causally sipping on his bottle. His red eyes glued onto Tom's lips as he chuckled.

"Hey, babe." Tord whispered into Tom's ear. Tom laughed loudly before he shared a kiss with Tord. "Hi!" Tom says after. His breath reeking of Smirnoff.

"You're, mine. You know that?" Tord whispered into Tom's ear as his lips guided themselves across the blue clad's jawline. Making the other male shudder.

"Uh-huh.. of course I'm yours." Tom murmured in reply as he stared up at Tord lovingly with his black voids.

"Good. Just reminding you." Tord responded which is followed by a wink.

Tom felt his face turn red. He blushed bright. Yanking the bottle out of Tord's hands. He takes a drink out of it.

Lowering the bottle, Tom licks his lips. "what is this?" He asked, voice slurring a bit.

"Myken. It's an Norwegian brand." Tord briefly explained as he takes the bottle back. Taking a swig out of it.

"Ohhh, hehe." Tom chuckled as he leaned in close. "Your lips look so soft."
Tord raised an eyebrow. "do they, baby?"

"Yeah..." Tom trailed off.

Tord chuckled. "Stupid. Kiss me."

Tom blushed but felt Tord pull him by the collar of his hoodie. Their lips crashed together in passion.

They pulled back with a loud smack of their lips as they panted softly.

"Let's get outta here." Tord panted.

"Let's." Tom mumbled in response.

The couple wobbled out of the bar.

(The end.)
(285 words. Sorry if it's short !!)