💙•Femboy!!

Tom is lazily laying on the couch. The remote loosely in his hand as he watched the TV with boredom.

Soft footsteps began to approach towards the British male. Making Tom grunt as he turned his head.

His face turned bright red at the sight in front of him. It is Tord, wearing a black pleated skirt, an oversized cropped sweater and knee high striped socks.

"I–" Tom dropped the remote and stared at Tord, dumbfounded. Tord blushed as he gripped the ends of the skirt.

"Nobody was home I thought.." Tord mumbled, embarrassed. Tom cleared his throat. "No, i– decided to stay home since Edd and Matt went to the grocery store.." he explained.

"Oh." Tord squeaked as he strolled himself to the couch. He sits on it. Right next to Tom.

"Well, I won't judge you. It's uh, fine to be wearing stuff like that.." Tom blushed as he turned his head.

Tord laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah? .. I didn't know you were home, so I usually dress in this sort of clothing when nobody is around." He explained.

"Why?" Tom asked, curious. He turned his head to look back at Tord. Tord frowned a little. He lowered his head.

"Because I'm afraid that everybody was going to judge me. Especially you. Cuz you hate me, I thought." Tord mumbled.

Tom placed his hand onto Tord's shoulder. "Hey. We may get into fights once in awhile, but I won't actually judge you for anything. I only pick on you."

Tord sighed as he laid his head onto Tom's shoulder. Making the Brit blush and freeze in place.

"Thanks for understanding me, Tom. And not judging me for this." He mumbled and lifted his head.

"Of course." Tom mumbled in response.

Tord gets up and stood in front of Tom now. He smiled and gripped the ends of the skirt. "Do you like it although?"

Tom nods. Eyeing up and down at Tord as he blushed a bit. "Yeah.. I do. Alot actually. It suits you."

Tord blushed brightly as he looked up at Tom. "Oh, thank you Tom.." he sheepishly responded.

The blue clad leaned forward on the couch, resting his hands onto Tord's petite hips as he looks at the norsk with love.

Tord sighed as he leaned in close. He left a little kiss to Tom's lips. Tom froze in place as Tord pulled back.

Tord glanced at the window. Seeing the familiar car pull up in the driveway.

"Shit! Edd and Matt are back!" Tord yelped as he kissed Tom's cheek and then dashed up the stairs.

"Uh...bye?!" Tom exclaimed as he blushed brightly. Edd and Matt enter the house, grocery bags in their hands.

"Hi, Tom. We just got back." Edd greeted as he carried the bags into the kitchen.

Matt takes a seat on the couch and whispered into Tom's ear. "Don't worry, I know Tord's little secret. I do his makeup all the time when I hangout with him."

Tom moved his head back in shock. "Wait, he wears makeup too?" He asked.

"Shh!" Matt shoved his hand onto Tom's face as Edd entered the room. A can of cola in his hand.

"Well, I'm gonna hit the hay early." Edd informed. "Matt? You coming?" He asked.

Matt blushed as he ran over to edd and nodded. "Mhm! Coming!"

Matt and Edd held hands as they went upstairs.

Leaving Tom flustered in the living room, alone again.

The end.
(580 words.)