❤️•Tom's Nightmare

It is late at night. Everybody is asleep in their rooms at the eddsworld home. The rain drizzled and hits the window panes calmly.

Tom shifted and rolled around in his bed. His body beginning to tense up as goosebumps litter his arms. Tears of crystal clear began to seep out of the corners of his 'eyes' as he rolled over again on his side.

"No.." he mumbled in his sleep. Hugging on his pillow as his eyebrows pinched together in furrow.

More tears began to roll down his face as he muttered again in his sleep. "No,...no..please!"

His voice began to get more panicked. His breathing pattern becoming more alert and awake by the second.

-

Tord is walking down the hallway. But stopped at Tom's door when he heard Tom beginning to scream from the nightmare he is having.

"NO! YOU CAN'T KILL HIM! TORD?! TORD!"

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Tord felt confused. He turned Tom's bedroom door knob open and went inside. Seeing Tom covered in sweat and now sitting up in his bed.

His entire body trembling vigorously as he hugged himself. Tord rushed over to the bed and sat on it.

"Min Kjære...? What's the matter?" Tord asked as he sets his hand onto Tom's shoulder.

Tom closed his eyelids. Taking deep breaths in from the nose. And out of the mouth.

"You're worrying me. I just came back from the bathroom, hon. What's going on?" Tord questioned as he rubbed Tom's shoulder affectionately.

Tom reopened his eyes. He sighed. "Sorry, babe. I just had this fucking nightmare about you.. scared me."

Tord brought Tom into a hug and frowned a bit. He rubbed Tom's back.  "Oh, do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

Tom imediantly shakes his head. "No.. id rather not. That was terrifying. I lost you."

Tord sighed as he kissed Tom's head. "No, no baby. You didn't loose me. I'm right here. It was just a bad dream. Nothing to worry about. I'm never leaving you." He comforted and held his boyfriend close.

Tom felt a smile curl up on his lips as he kissed Tord's cheek. "Thanks, hon. Can you sleep in my room tonight? Just to be sure I'm safe."

Tord laughed softly. "That's cute. Of course I can." He replied as he laid down. He opened up his arms.

"Come cuddle with me, min elsker. I will protect you from the critters and demons." Tord teased with a giggle.

Tom sighed as he laid down with Tord. Laying his head onto Tord's chest. "thanks, love. I just wish we can sleep together more often."

"Oh I know, but I don't want Edd or Matt to be suspicious. They still think we hate each other." Tord reminded and rubbed Tom's back.

"I get it." Tom grumbled as he kissed Tord's chest. "can I wear your hoodie? Im cold." He asked.

"Of course, Kjære." Tord replied and sits up. He slipped off his hoodie and handed it to Tom.

Tom slips the red hoodie on before he laid back down. He gets cuddled by Tord now. Feeling warm and cozied up with his boyfriend.

"Goodnight, Min Kjære." Tord whispered and kissed Tom.

Tom returned the kiss and pulled back. "Goodnight."

The two fell asleep.

The end.

(545 words.)