💙•Pretty Boy

Tom is sitting on his window sill. His legs dangling in the air as his head is partly turned in a downwards motion.

Seeing Tord sitting in the front lawn. He felt his heart flutter in excitement as he silently watched the red hooded clad.

Tord is softly humming to himself, feeling the texture of the bright green grass on his fingertips. His head is looking upwards towards the sky. Admiring the fluffy white clouds and bright sky of blue.

"Ah...." Tord exhaled as he laid back. His hands behind his head as he watched the clouds go by.

Birds can be heard faintly in the distance with their singing of tweets. It was such a calming atmosphere around them.

Tom tilted his head a bit. Debating if he should go out or not. A sudden brick feeling of love suddenly hits his chest when he saw the pair of eyes looking at him.

Tord's eyes.

"Got a staring problem?" Tord asked with a smile beginning to tug up on his lips. In which Tom turned his head and raised his voice, replying - "NO!"

A soft giggle escaped out of Tord. He used his red sleeve to cover his flustered face as he contuined to giggle.

"I should ask you the same thing!" Tom replied as he looked over. Tord scrunched up his face which made Tom feel his stomach turn into knots.

' He's so adorable..' Tom thought to himself.  "Come on, get out here!" Tord beamed.

"Well.. okay!" Tom responded. He sounded a bit hesitant on doing so. But he tucked in his legs back into the window.

He leant back in the checkered bed. Sighing lovingly before he gets up and out of the bed.

He grabs his checkered Vans, slipping them on his feet and then quickly went down the stairs and out the door.

Taking a seat next to Tord in the grass. The two look at each other. Love reflecting in their eyes as they expressed a smile towards each other.

"Hei." Tord greeted. "Hi, Tord." Tom softly greeted in reply.

Tord laid back into the grass. His hoodie went a bit up, exposing his stomach.

Tom tried to not stare, but he couldn't help it. His blackened voids gazed at Tord's stomach before gazing slowly up to the beauty of Tord's face.

His caramel horned hair, looked a bit messy but kept. His bright red eyes were reflecting from the sunlight which made them shine like rubies. A bunch of little freckles are across the norsk's face and especially the nose.

"Pretty boy."

Tom blurted out. Which made Tord stop looking at the fluffy clouds above their heads but rather at the blue clad next to him.

His cheeks are rosy as he is staring at Tom. Fidgeting a bit with his fingers as he giggled.

"You think I'm pretty?" Tord asked, his eyes sparkling with happiness. Tom's face burned with blush.

He cleared his throat. "i– I said that outloud?" He asks, his voice a bit shaky from embarrassment.

Tord nods his head. Nodding as a large tooth gaped grin appears on his face. Tom felt his heart explode with how adorable that smile is.

"Well.." Tom cleared his throat. The smile started to fade away, Tord tilted his head. "Did you mean it?" He asks.

Tom was in disbelief to be asked such question. he scoffed softly. "Of course I mean it!" He replied, defensively.

Tord started to feel blush rising to his face but he is in doubt. "No, you didn't.."

"Yes, I did!" Tom raised his voice. He holds onto Tord's hands, squeezing them in the slightest.

Tord was about to object but Tom contuined.

"Tord, you're actually very pretty. I can look at your eyes everyday. Not just your eyes, but literally everything about you. I admire how you giggle and cover your face with your sleeve. Or when your voice gets high pitched when you get angry. I think it's funny. I can go on literally for hours about you.. but.."

Tord blushed. "But, what?" He shyly mumbled. Tom leaned in close. Placing his forehead against the norsk's.

"There's been something that's been on my mind. That I really want to tell you." Tom mumbled.

"What is it?" Tord asks softly.

Tom takes a deep breath. Instead of saying the words, he used actions.

His lips softly pressed against Tord's. But Tom felt shocked when he felt Tord deepened the kiss and return it.

Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's waist. Holding the norsk close, his hands lovingly caressing Tord's hips and thighs.

As they contuined to kiss passionately.

Slowly they pulled back. Eyeing each other in a relaxed loving daze.

Suddenly they heard a car appear and honk. Snapping them out of the daze, they turn their heads.

Seeing Edd and Matt in the car. Windows rolled down. They had large smiles on their faces.

"We saw you!!!" Edd shrieked in happiness as the car turns off and the two other people exit the car.

Tord and Tom look at each other for a moment. Before scurrying to their feet, hand-and-hand as they ran into the house with a slam of the door.

Edd and Matt carried the small amount of grocery bags into the house. The door shutting. 

Tom and Tord are upstairs, no where to see.

"They totally kissed." Edd says as he takes a seat on the couch next to Matt.

Matt nods in agreement.

"Totally."

The end.
(915 words.)