💙•Monster Tom

Tord is staying up late. In his room with his laptop on his lap as he doing his online paperwork that he forgot to finish.

He was supposed to do it before he left for London, but now he is already here and procrastinated it. He knew he isn't staying long, since the robot he has build is nearly done.

But, procrastination has been getting to the Norwegian's brain. And he has been much to lazy.

Sighing softly, he closed his laptop. Placing it onto the nightstand next to his bed before he leant forward.

He opened the drawer. Taking out a small blueprint of a monster. He grasped it into his hands.

"Seen this before.." Tord mumbled as he is studying the blueprint. That also had a small picture of the actual monster in the corner. Attached by a paperclip.

"Just don't remember when."

He blinked his sleepy eyes. His heavy induced dark eye bags look upwards to the clock. It said 4:59AM.

Suddenly he heard little scratching sounds coming from his door. He lifted his head. Staring at the direction of his wooden door.

He placed the blue print down. Getting out of his bed. He grabbed his pistol from his red hoodie pocket. He always carried it for self defense reasons.

He approached his wooden door. Gun drawn out as he turned his door knob slowly.

Dropping the gun in sudden shock. Staring at the literal monster in front of him.

"Hallo.." Tord greeted as he stared at the monster. "You're a big fella.. aren't you?"

"Uh-huh!" The monster beamed happily. "My names Tommy!"

Tord laughed in disbelief. "You speak English..  you understand. Okay... Where did you come from?" He asked.

The monster shrugged. "That's a secret." Tommy responded. Blinking it's one large black voided eye.

"Hm."Tord held his hand up. Allowing the monster to sniff his hand. But immediately - Tommy began to lick it happily.

Flustered in confusion, Tord extracted his hand back and wiped the saliva off onto his pants.

" 'Kay, you're friendly enough.."

"You're cute." The monster beamed and blinked it's large eye again. "Thank you..?" Tord felt his voice go a bit high pitched in confusion.

"But stupid." The monster giggled as he used his large mouth to grab the collar of Tord's hoodie.

Like a mother kitten carrying a baby with her mouth, The monster proceeded to carry Tord into the direction of Tom's bedroom.

"Oi! We can't go in there!" Tord whispered yelled.

"Why not?"

"Because Tom is in there and he hates me."

"Well, I don't hate you." Tommy responded, accidentally exposing the secret a bit.

In Tommy's mind,

Tom: God damnit, Tommy! You just exposed us! We were suppose to keep that a secret you know! I didn't want commie to figure this out!
Tommy: oh... Right. Oops! It's okay though!
Tom: no! How is this okay?! Ugh, whatever.. I'll figure something out.
Tommy: okay, then shh. I'm taking him to the room!!
Tom: fuck, okay...

The mind conversation came to an end once Tommy carried Tord to Tom's bedroom door.

He spat Tord to the floor. Making the norsk grunt and stand up. He opened it. To reveal.. no Tom.

He felt confused now. It is late. Where could Tom be?

"Thats off. Tom was home." Tord blinked as he went over to the checkered themed bed. That is made rather nicely.

He takes a seat onto it. It is comfy to sit on. The monster shrinks it's size a bit so it can fit into the room.

"Maybe he left?" Tord asked as Tommy went over and curled on the bed.
"Nah, he didn't leave.." his voice altered a bit, sounded more like Tom.

"Huh?" Tord looked over but froze. Now in front of his eyes is half monster Tom. He looked more human. Just had purple claws and feet. A tail and horns. The rest is human.

Tord is in disbelief. Tom chuckled. "Yeah... It's a long story, commie." He responded, his voice is back to normal rather than monster- sounding.

"You're.. a monster." Tord tilted his head. He chuckled. "Do you remember how you turned this way?"

"No, not really." Tom snapped in response. But started to blush when he felt Tord start to pet his head.

"Commie...." Tom trailed off but started to purr. Almost like a cat. Tord giggled. "I didn't know about this.. I've been studying about monsters, but I never knew you were one."

"Enough." Tom growled a bit as he got into Tord's face. Making the norsk turn red in the face. Tom's eyes flickered purple.

"Okay!" Tord squeaked out as he moved his hand back. Tom chuckled, showing his monster fangs.

"Yeah, I'm a monster. Don't tell anybody about this. You hear?" Tom threatened as he growled lowly.

Tord nodded. Hands in the air for defense. "Yep! I hear.."

"Good." Tom calmed himself as he turned his head. Blushing still. Tord tilted his head. "so, tommy is...?" He trailed off.

"Tommy is the name I have given to the monster when it reaches full form. The normal form is much more dangerous and I can loose control by it. So, I usually stay half or almost in completion of transformation." Tom briefly explained. Clearing his throat.

"Oh.. and you trust me?" Tord started to smirk. Tom turned his head to look away. "..yeah. I don't know why."

"I see. Well, you're secret is with me." Tord giggled as he poked Tom's tail. Which made it swish and curl around Tord's waist.

"Good.. I don't want anybody else knowing.." Tom grumbled. Tord blushed as he felt the embrace from the monster's tail.

Tom looked back over. Seeing the flustered Norwegian. He chuckled as he transformed back into a smaller version of Tommy.

"Hi!" Tommy greeted again. Tackling onto the red clad with an excited fanged grin.

Tord yelped in surprise. Being pinned by the much larger creature on the bed now.

"Hi." Tord squeaked out in a flustered mess. His cheeks are rosy and warm. Tommy giggled. "My secret is safe with you. And your secret is with me."

"My secret..?" Tord trailed off. Tommy giggled as he licked Tord's cheek. "Mhmm.~"

Tord didn't question this. He just laid his head on the monster. Tommy quickly transformed back into Tom after this.

Tom wrapped his arms around Tord. The monster horns and tail remained however.

He is cuddling Tord now.

"Hey, Tom?" Tord mumbled out. But no response. Tom has fallen asleep. Purring quietly as he is cuddling the shorter red clad.

Tord sighed happily as he kissed Tom's cheek. Then laid his head onto Tom's chest.

Cuddling and falling asleep with the monster.

The end.
(1,117 words.)