❤️•Yandere AU🔪

TW: BL00D, G0RE, T0XICITY, DISTURBING CONTENT, SLIGHT SMUT.

Tom was heading back to the house. After he just got a fresh case of smirnoff. He held it in one hand.

It is night, usually Tom does his usual alcohol run during the day but it was so blazing hot since summer is at the hottest time of year.

Arriving at the home, Tom got a foul scent that filled his nostrils. It wasn't the alcohol - they are seeled in the bottles.

Digging his pocket, Tom unlocks the bright wooden door and opens it. He steps inside, his back facing the inside as he shuts the door.

Once he turned around, he dropped the case of smirnoff imediantly. They shattered! His voids switched white at the scene in front of him.

There he sees Edd and Matt's corpses sliced up into little parts. Spreading the words, "I Love You."

Toms mouth dropped in shock. His two best friends, brutally murdered. And spelling this phrase was so disturbing.

Who could of done this? Tom thought. He turned at the door. It was in its usual lock since it is so late at night.

Soft footsteps started to walk down the stairs. ..Tord.

Tom quickly lifted his head, his forehead growing with sweat. Tord was covered in blood. It is splattered all over the norwegian's face and matching red hoodie.

A skirt dressed on Tord, rather than his usual black pants. A knife twirling in his hand as he rushed over to Tom.

He pinned Tom to the wall with this unnerving genuine smile. "Hi!" Tord says excitedly with the knife pointed at Tom's neck.

Tom felt his mind beginning to race. "Tord..?" He muttered. Tord happily nodded. "Yeah, Senpai Tom?"

"What the fuck have you've done." Tom sneered the question, in fear. Tord shakes his head. "Don't ask questions, let me to do the talking, senpai."

"Don't call me that.. anime weirdo." Tom turned his head. Tord grabbed Tom's jaw, hard – and forced Tom to look at him.

"Look at me, Tom! Look what I've done for you!" Tord giggled as he dropped the knife. He held onto Tom's cheeks now. Staining them with blood.

Tom began to tear up. "They were our friends, Tord! I don't understand why you would've done such thing! We've known them for years!"

Tord tilted his head. "Well, I know that. ." He mumbled, pressing his body up to Tom's. Making Tom uncontrollably blush.

"But I want you to myself."
"No one can have you."
"I had to kill them."
"So they can't take you away from
Me."

Tom gulped down his anxiety as Tord laughed insanely. Staring up at Tom with love and admiration.

"You're insane.." Tom whimpered out as Tord kissed Tom's nose. "oh I know, but that's good! I can protect you! I can make sure you're always safe and sound with me." He replied.

Tom shakes his head. He shoved the Norwegian back and started to head to the door.

But froze.

Tord locked a desert eagle pistol onto Tom. He tilted his head. "Senpai, where are you going?"

Tom was frozen in place. Tord approached him. Placing the gun onto Tom's forehead.