💙•Stolen Hoodie

Fluff.<3

Tom is looking around in his bedroom for his blue hoodie. He couldn't find it anywhere and it is starting to annoy the British male.

It was cold in the house because the heater recently just went out. Running his hand through his spiked hair, Tom let's out a huff in annoyance.

He opened the door. "Commie?!" He called. Since Edd and Matt left the house today. So Tom and Tord were the only ones in the household.

"Commie?!" Tom called again as he began walking down the hall. He walked to Tord's bedroom door. Opening the knob, he opened the door.

Seeing a lump of blankets underneath them. Tom shakes his head. "Tord?" He called as he pulled the blankets off.

Tord is wearing Tom's blue hoodie. It was oversized on him. The norsk slowly lifted his head. A sudden heat grew across Tord's face.

"That's where my hoodie went..." Tom grumbled but his agitation went away when he saw how adorable Tord looked in the hoodie.

"Your hoodie is warmer.." Tord muttered, his tone of voice sounded embarrassed.  The hood was up, so only a bit of the hair horns are peaking out of the hood.

"I – uh.. ye–yeah." Tom stammered out. A bit of blush rises to his cheeks. Tinting them like little red cherries.

Clearing his throat, Tom muttered "I was just wearing it ten minutes ago.." Tord turned bright red in the face. "So that's why it's so warm..."

"Yes.." Tom trailed off. "-i took it off for a moment and left the room, came back and it was gone. When did you go into my room?" He asks, somewhat annoyed.

Tord began fidgeting with the blue hoodie strings. "I just saw your door open and saw your hoodie on the bed.. it just looked so warm and cozy.. my hoodie i haven't worn in a couple days and I needed something warmer.. so I decided to steal yours instead." He explained, his voice sounded flustered. His heart beating fast.

Tom felt his heart flutter as his gaze softened. He went over. "You're that cold? I thought you were use to cold temperatures because you're from a cold country."

Tord peaked up at Tom. "Well, I have not been in home country in so long of timing, so I guess myself have gotten use to the weather forecast here in Britain."

"Well, that makes sense." Tom says, his voice gentle. He sits down. Right next to Tord. On Tord's bed. In Tord's bedroom.

Tord lifted his head again. He peaks up at Tom. His eyes look soft. Sleepy and cozy.

"Um.." Tom cleared his throat. He bit the inside of his cheek. "Yes, Tom?" Tord says.

"Will you be alright if we cuddle each other..? Not like– well– fuck, uhh, you know what I mean.. it's just that it's cold as shit and we have to warm up somehow." Tom stammered out, hi voice sounded flustered.

Tord blushed as he looked away. Thinking the idea through before giving an affirmative nod of confirmation.

"You're okay.. with that?" Tom asks, again. Tord nods. "Mhm." He hummed in reply.

The two lay back in bed. Grabbing the bundle of blankets. Tom shuddered in relief when he felt the warmth of the blankets engulf them.

He takes a small inhale. The scent of the Norwegian crawled up into his sense of smell.

"Warmer?" Tord whispered as he snuggled himself into the blankets as well.

Tom nods. Wrapping his arms around Tord's waist. Tord hummed in relaxation. His head laying itself onto Tom's chest.

"This is nice.." Tord mumbled as his eyes started to close. "Warm, commie?" Tom asked. Chuckling a bit as he looks up at the ceiling.

"Mhm.." Tord hummed sleepily as his eyes shut. He fell asleep within five minutes of resting his head onto Tom's chest.

Tom sighed. Resting his hand onto Tord's back as his 'eyes' look back down.

"You're cute.. but you're a dumbass." Tom whispered as he lowered his head, kissing Tord's head.

"Goodnight, commie."

(676 words)