💙•Camping

The four friends are out in the woods for the evening. A fire calmly crackling as the stars twinked above there heads.

Matt yawned. "So, what do we do now?" He asks as he lowers his hand. Edd was fidgeting with a twig, digging in the dirt and such.

While Tom and Tord are occasionally glancing at each other. But trying to keep there gaze a secret from each other.

"Dunno..." Tom trailed off as he tilted his head up. Blinking his voids. "How about we have s'mores?" Edd piped up, his voice getting excited.

"Smore? What is that?"Tord asks as he glanced at Tom before his gaze looked over towards Edd.

Tom let's out a chuckle. Which caused Tord to shoot daggers at Tom with his eyes.

"You seriously don't know what a smore is?" Tom asks as he looks over. Tord suddenly felt heat rush to his face. A bit embarrassed.

"No.." Tord looked away from Tom. "I don't." He scoffed a bit. Trying to sound bitter. "do you have a problem with that?"

"No, just surprised you don't" Tom replied, bluntly. "Anyway!" Edd interupts the two. "Matt, can you please grab the marshmallows, chocolate and gram crackers?"

"Sure!" Matt beamed as he gets up. Ruffling Edd's hair before walking to the little table that there camping food is stored at.

Once he grabbed the items, he handed them to Edd and took his seat. "Okay, everyone take your sticks. And then place the marshmallow on like this..."

Edd instructed as he pokes a marshmallow onto the stick. Everybody else mimics the action.

"Watch commie is gonna burn it.." Tom muttered with a chuckle as they began roasting their marshmallows.

"What?! Oh no I won't! Golden brown just is perfect!" Tord exclaimed in response. "You roasted marshmallows before?" Edd asks to Tord.

Tord nods. "Ja, I typically just eat them like this. But a smore..? Sounds interesting."

Tom looked at Tord. Gazing lovingly at the norsk. But.. he looked a little too long. His marshmallow burnt.

"Tom-" Edd spoke. Tom snapped out of his trance. He looks over. "Oh fuck! I burnt it!" He groaned as he grabbed the mallow bag.

"Son of a bitch..." Tom whispered annoyed underneath his breath. But Tord's obnoxious laughter entered the air.

"Hahahah! Classic stupid Tom! I can't believe you burnt your own marshmallow!" Tord smiled as he lifted his perfectly roasted marshmallow. Blowing the slight flame on it away.

While Edd and Matt have already created there s'mores and munching on them.

"Yeah, it's your fault." Tom grumbled. Stabbing a new marshmallow onto his stick.

"Mine? How?" Tord hummed in amusement. Creating his smore with the gram crackers and chocolate.

"Your ugly face." Tom sneered. Tord rolls his eyes. "Then stop staring at me."

"You started it."
"Did not."
"Did too."

"Guys!" Edd raised his voice. Causing the bickering to stop. Edd sighed. "Can we have just a nice time without fighting tonight? Please?"

Tom talked back. "Commie is the one who started it." He burnt his marshmallow again. "Tim-" Matt spoke up. "DAMNIT!-" Tom cut Matt off as he grabbed another marshmallow. "How am I fucking up?!"

"You're just dumb." Tord insulted with a smile. Tom huffed. Edd spoke up again. "Stop."

"Sorry..." Tord briefly apologized as he sinks his teeth into the gooey warmness of the smore.