💙•Evening Confessions

Tom gazed out the window lovingly with his bass,Susan in his hands. He admired the Norwegian from afar.

Seeing Tord in the yard, sitting and watching the clouds go past in the sunset themed sky.

A soft sigh escaped Tom's lips as he grazed his calloused fingertips onto the bass's strings. The soft sound escaping out of the room and can be heard from the outside.

Tord turned his head once he heard the noise. A soft breeze blew through the Norwegian's hair as he smiled a bit.

Tom blushed as he felt his stomach twist with butterflies. Seeing the norsk's smile made the brit feel love-sick.

A soft look in Tord's eyes appeared. They reflected so much passion and love for the other male.

Tom turned his head and chuckled a bit. "Startled you?" He joked with a low laugh.

Tord shakes his head as he turned away. He looked up at the sunset. His eyes twinkled as he eyed the stars that started to appear.

"Only a little, Tom." Tord responded softly. His hair blew in the wind, making the bright caramel colored hair horns sway a bit from the gush of breeze.

"Heh..." Tom cleared his throat as he sets Susan in the corner of his room. He leaned out the window. His elbows propped as he used his hands to hold his head up.

He gazed at the young norsk that is outside in the lush green grass with love. He couldn't help it. He knew he has fallen for Tord, no doubt about it.

"Come out here!" Tord beamed as he looked up towards the window. Tom felt a rush of warmth flutter in his chest as his heart rate increased.

"What?!" Tom exclaimed in surprise. Tord smiled up at the Brit. Exposing his tooth gap. His freckled face scrunched up a bit as he waved Tom over.

"Come on! Climb out that window!"

"I'm on the second floor!" Tom exclaimed with a laugh in disbelief. Shaking his head.

Tord hummed in amusement. "There's a tree, climb that and climb down." He directed, pointing to the tree next to Tom's window.

"Are you out of your mind?! I can seriously get injured from that!" Tom exclaimed and scoffed.

"Yes, I'm out of my mind. Now c'mere." Tord replied so casually with the happiest smile on his face.

Tom felt his stomach flip and twist with butterflies. He sighed. "Oh, alright.. but if I fall and get hurt. You're paying the hospital bills. And driving me to hospital."

"Fine." Tord agreed and giggled.

Tom sighed as he carefully climbed out and gripped onto the window sill. "Tord..! I don't know!" He panicked a bit.

"Oh relax! It'll be okay! I'm here and I'll catch you if you fall!" Tord exclaimed as he gets up from where he is seated.

Tom takes a deep breath. He felt his legs buckle and wobble as he extended his hands. He grabbed the tree branch.

Hoisting himself into the tree, Tom panted from the slightest of exhaustion. Since he is pretty muscular and fit, but – he hasn't done such climbing in a long time.

"Easy, now." Tord comforted as he is now standing right below the tree. Holding his hands out. "I'd catch if you fall."

"I know." Tom murmured as he carefully climbed down the tree. But he gasped at the last few feet.

The branch he was holding on decided to snap. The brit exclaimed "AH–"

Catch.