💙•Hard worker

Tom walked himself into the house. A bottle in his hand of booze. His all time favorite, Smirnoff. Of course.

He quietly shuts the door behind him. It is late at night. Edd and Matt are asleep upstairs.

But, Tord isn't.

Tom checked quietly in there rooms, but once he reached the communist's room. He wasn't present inside.

Confused, the blue wearing Brit walked down the steps. Where could that idiot be? Tom thought.

But his question in the mind is soon answered. His shoulder blade accidentally knocking off the photograph that is hanging on the wall.

There, it reveals the little handle. Showing the symbol of red army on the side of it.

Tom tilts his head to the side. The symbol.. looks exactly like Tord's hair. Scoffing a bit, he pulled the lever down in curiosity.

The house shuddered as the large laboratory is shown. Tom takes a look around once he walks inside.

He sees all sorts of little creations. Science projects and more.

But he stopped walking and observing when he sees Tord. Passed out on his desk. A pen in his hand. Smudges of gunk, oil and grease on his face and hair.

Scattered blueprints across his desk. Tom shakes his head. A tiny flustered smile resting on his face.

"What are you up too.." Tom trailed off. Picking up a blueprint. He studied it. It was a sketch of some sort of...robot.

He shakes his head. Laughing it off as some dumb 'child-like' dream. "stupid.." Tom muttered.

Not even knowing the future.

He sighed softly as he looked at Tord. How peaceful the red-hooded male looked. His chest going up and down. Slow and steady at peace.

The hair horns are slightly pressed down onto the desk, a bit flattened. The rest of Tord's hair is pulled into a small pony-tail at the back of his head.

Tom slips off his hoodie. He drapes it over Tord. Just like as if it was a blanket. He kissed the norsk's head.

"Goodnight, Hard-worker."

Tom says as he left the lab.

(The end.)
(350 words.)

(Sorry if it's so short. :( I hope you enjoyed.)